for Stages in Snapshots

1/8/2013 c8 LdyGossamer
I am enjoying these ficlets! It's interesting to see how the different bots are adjusting. I am interested in seeing who Optimus, Jazz and Prowl ended up with. And Starscream's clones? And the jet twins? The possibilities for ficlets are so many!
1/8/2013 c8 54Starfire201
My mom's cat does that, and she's fixed. It does drive one nuts, poor you.

This has to be one of the most unusual and so unlikely pairings ever. I liked this. :D
1/8/2013 c5 2Something Violent and Nasty
Who's Oil Slick? I don't remember him...
1/8/2013 c8 21Kokua Aviatrix
Awww cute, hugs Bee and ducks Cyclonus's swipe
1/8/2013 c8 1gillian of arenal
LOL, wasn't expecting that twist. Seems to me, this will end up being one of the long term happier pair-offs.
1/6/2013 c6 gillian of arenal
OH please please, do that inspection scene.. And the reaction of his fellow troops as well. Sunstreaker or Tracks would be adorable..
1/5/2013 c5 gillian of arenal
Well, considering Oil Slick's reputation... ya, I thought he had done something.
1/5/2013 c5 TinkotheWolf
Yay! I won... though I did respond pretty quickly haha! Yeah I knew that it couldn't just be one half of it with you saying 15 chapters, but I wasn't sure so I just went with the most common name for it. Awesome chapter and yes they would definitely bring Cybertron either into a new Golden Age or make it explode in explody goodness with fireworks and pretty colors and cool lights and... excuse me for a second? *Slaps self across face* OKAY! Back on track .' ! Don't worry I'm definitely looking forward to the rest. I have to say a few of them are gonna really make me laugh already I can tell specifically the 9th one and the last one hehe. Now to check all the other things I have to do off.
1/4/2013 c4 TinkotheWolf
Gosh these snippets give me a kick hah! Um hmm where you got the titles? The only thing I can think of at this point is the stages of grief? Am I right? Maybe? I tried asking the magic 8 ball but it wouldn't tell me.
1/4/2013 c4 54Starfire201
Been reading your story. I enjoy that you put the two most arrogant bots on the show together. They do deserve each other. :D
1/3/2013 c3 21Kokua Aviatrix
Loving the demented plot and fascinated to see who the next pairing will be.:)
1/3/2013 c3 1gillian of arenal
hmm, interesting couple. Not the strangest? makes me almost scared to see to whom Starscream is gonna get partenered off.
1/1/2013 c1 gillian of arenal
ohh, this sounds VERY promising. What DID Primus do to them anyway? sounds... weird.
28 « Prev Page 1 2