for And Forever

1/6/2013 c11 21Talon Earthstone
Now that was a good chapter. Nice!
1/6/2013 c11 217Goth Albino Angel
Yayayayayayayayayayayay! Oh come on, we all knew that the other villains would NOT take it well when they found out the mostly gentle kickass teen they'd fought all these years had turned murderous when someone took her child. And we knew that, despite some people taking it the wrong way, the world would still be happy considering she just did everybody one helluva favor. I can't wait til the next chapter and I'm so happy they got married!
1/6/2013 c10 Goth Albino Angel
Oh my Goddess! This... this is... wow, let me get myself together. *Half an hour later* That was so amazingly wicked, it was beyond chiller! Even beyond killer! It was absolutely the most champion thing in the world! Beautiful. Just beautiful.
1/6/2013 c10 8DragoLord19D
Blood for blood, Death to those that harm you and yours...

-Family motto
1/6/2013 c9 DragoLord19D
Hitotsune-Kozo, could you PLEASE give Dementor Last Rites? For he is in for a truly EPIC a$$kickin'!
1/6/2013 c10 5Jay aka Jordan
Well damn !
1/6/2013 c9 Aslan Leon
Omg omg I love this I want ch. Ten now!
1/6/2013 c9 217Goth Albino Angel
Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh... Dementor's screwed.
1/6/2013 c8 Goth Albino Angel
Um, I'm withh Drakken, surprisingly enough. I'm not going after the daughter of a superpowered woman and a woman who had kicked my butt numerous times. That's suicide. I hope Dementor's nott so stupid. And why Kara?
1/6/2013 c9 1Zabon95
someone wishes to die on the most painful and brutal way there is, thats for sure ;)
1/6/2013 c9 5Jay aka Jordan
I hope drakken is in a cell watching this so he cn laugh at dementor and omg dementor is bout to ge up!
1/6/2013 c7 217Goth Albino Angel
Kim made them a house? That's so freaking sweet!
1/6/2013 c8 25DarkDarsi
Great Story So Far, And I'm Glad You Called The Child What You Did, If You Had Gone For The Generic KimShego Baby Name, That Being Kigo, I Would Have Hunted You Down And Slapped You, The Story Is Too Good To Have A The Generic Name.

Keep Up The Good Work.

Your Mate DarkDarsi
1/5/2013 c8 21Talon Earthstone
Update soon! That was an excellent chapter!
1/5/2013 c8 5Jay aka Jordan
Drakken is smart if dementor does that I would lock myself away in GJ cell. And I love the name my cars name is Kira lol and hmm I'm sayn Kim's skin tone shegos powers with a mix of their attitudes mostly shegos lol
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »