for Spiritual Empathy

8/25/2017 c1 1Micheal 13
Played and still have the shadow hearts games, really liked this story and am looking forward to where you take it. So keep up the good work.
4/27/2013 c1 ThatChickWhoWrites
Hey!

I've never played the game Shadow Hearts so I don't know who the characters are other than from what you have written. I can't really comment on if you got them to be similar or what not but I have to say I really enjoyed this opening chapter. The fight scene I felt was well done and it had bits of humour in there too which was good :D

I like the character of Johnny and felt you did well describing everything and the dialogue was realistic. Overall, I think this is off to a great start and I can't wait to read more!

Well done!
3/21/2013 c1 8Grey Wolf4
This is a very good Shadow Hearts fic so far worth following.
1/4/2013 c1 Guest
Never played Shadow Hearts 3(though I've seen vids) so I can't tell how well you got Johnny and Shania. It's a great story so far and I can't wait for the next chap(as well as the ones for Conquest and Stregnth of Will).
1/1/2013 c1 113Tiger5913
You posted it! YES! *fist pump!*

Okay, first off, your Johnny is awesome. He made me laugh so many times throughout this chapter. XD Seriously? Taking pictures in the middle of a fight? Well, we do it in the game, so that makes sense. Still... At least Johnny isn't distracted by Shania's pre-fusion stripping. That might have gotten them in hot water. u.u

Tch... you know those stupid neighborhood women are just jealous. Shania is hot. It's not like she wears those kind of clothes because she wants to sleep around or whatever. Actually, I'd really like to see Johnny telling those idiots off for assuming so. He seems like the type to want to defend Shania's honor.

Oh, sure. NOW Johnny wants to find a talking cat. XD Too bad Mao is busy filming her latest movie.

Not bad on the fight scene. I always debate whether or not I should leave the characters' quotes in, or just have them call out the spell name.

Hmm... Shania holding him isn't that big of a deal, is it? Silly Johnny. He's acting like she pounced on him or something, hahaha. I think they are pretty in-character. Honestly, unless you have them acting completely crazy, it's all up to interpretation. I've always felt that Johnny has to be the more aggressive one, since Shania is much more subtle in the game when it comes to showing her feelings toward him. But I imagine most guys would want Shania to put the moves on Johnny, so... it's all about perspective! I'm very curious to see where this goes. One things that surprises me is Johnny not showing much of a romantic inclination toward Shania, but they were on a case, so I understand there is an appropriate time and place for these things.

This story is off to a great start! I can't wait to read more! If you slack off on the next chapter, I will bug you like hell until you update. :)

Maybe Tatan'ka will just grab Johnny and mount him somewhere... Who knows. She's a lot more aggressive than Shania's other fusions. Mwahahahaha.

I noticed some grammatical errors, so if you are looking for a beta for your next chapter, let me know. I'd be happy to help you!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service