for Seeing Through Smoke

2/10/2018 c1 Cutesypie
I really like the plot you have going on and I can't wait for your next update!
8/21/2015 c1 4JeanyDeiXzz
This story frustrated me to no end. Orochimaru and Kabuto were complete assholes. What frustrated me was the fact that Sakura had to die at the end but, I suppose there's not always a happy ending for people, especially not in real life. So, even though I "mad", I really enjoyed reading this one shot. This whole druggdealer/prostitute topic is a delicate one yet from my point of view you managed to handle it quite well and make it reallistic. I guess that what Madara said to Sakura about fear is like, the lesson here, huh?

This goes straight to favorites. It would be cool, though, to know what happened to Sakura's mother after this, and if Madara tried to look for her or if someone ever caught Orochimaru.
6/25/2015 c1 2B0R3DBL0GG3R
Dark and Gritty. Really interested in how this is going to pan out.

BB
7/31/2014 c1 1ClaimInsanity
Wait, did she die?
8/26/2013 c1 cupcakesafe
Oh gosh! That was so well written. Although it was pretty dark, I couldn't stop reading. The cliffhanger at the end was especially amazing:) Maybe you'll make an epilogue?
7/29/2013 c1 18ShadowStained
This was really well written. I liked it a lot. Although the ending is an ending that makes me want to cry. Noooo, it can't be left on that. Does he shoot her? What happens? Do the police find her body? Ahhh, drives me insane. Just like some of those cop shows do when I have to leave before it's over and I never know who did it X_X
7/3/2013 c1 8Theban-Rune
Okay, let me just start off by saying - Holy wow. And I mean that in the best way possible.
I'm sitting here trying to perfectly sum up what my mind is saying right now, but I can't even begin to do that. This fic was amazing, and I love how you portrayed the characters. I'm so happy that I found this tonight, because it's just everything I never even knew I wanted. I would literally pay to read this piece as a multi-chapter fanfiction. I can't wait to read more of your works if you still make them.
4/20/2013 c1 sungsi
Wow this is amazing! And such a cliffhanger too! I hope you write a sequel to this someday. Or tell us how this ends. :)
1/2/2013 c1 4The Seldom Seen Kid
Well...this was awesome...tragic...but awesome!
1/2/2013 c1 Anonymous
Wow, this is a great piece of writing. A lot darker than what I usually read, but you really treated the subject matter well. I just couldn't stop reading once I started.
1/2/2013 c1 1Hana-Taisho
OMG!
this was an awsome storry... * stayed up late to finish it since i was suffering from the middle of it.*
though it makes me wonder if she does meet her sweet end of the bullet or has to contine to live threw that hellish life. Reading about her in her Medical scrubs, should have made her think about her studies in to wanting to become Doctor. i thought for a great Moment Kabuto had a... ehhhh 'crush' on Sakura but quickly it was a sick fashion to hurt her... .;
i also thought Sasuke or Naruto would see ehr and follow her back to her doom and save her from hell... but sadly they didn't jump out of the dark... and why couldn't Sakura wish for her wonderful fairytail in the end with the gun to her head?
you bring me more questions than Answers to this wonderful story X3; it makes me hope she lives threw it and makes a better life for her self...
Good Story! and i hope to read More Mind twisting stories like this one!