for Elves, Men, Dwarves, and Criminals

9/4/2019 c1 saoyuuki12
Okay if you need a name for your oc, look one up please. Alice in the middle of a bunch of Japanese name does not sound good. It only takes like a minute or two.
7/20/2018 c1 3Aurora Truesdale
If I beg will you make this a multi-chapter fic?
Here goes:
Oh Great DaniZaraki-sama! Bless us with more chapters for this piece of art. Truly there is none who can write as comedically, intelligently, entertainingly, awesomely as you do. Jashin-sama has endowed upon you wit and a golden hand for writing. You simply must make this multi-chapter. Please. I implore you.
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
YOU'D MAKE ME SO HAPPY IF YOU DID! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
10/16/2016 c1 KaidaStormess
Can this be a reality? Seriously please? This is Sooo oops amazing I can't even begin to gush about it. Please, please continue this! I really want to see everyone's reactions to Alice and her antics. Lol I can only imagine the crazy ()
9/29/2016 c1 8zuppercat
Pff hahahah Love it! XD
5/24/2016 c1 19HinataSoup
Can not believe Alice and how pervy or so she acts like... so embarrassing and funny
4/4/2016 c1 29Evilshallprevail
Can you make another fic similar to this but instead of Hobbit or LOTR, can you please make some different anime? Like KHR, Bleach, Tokyo Ghoul or something else? Please .
10/13/2015 c1 sweetmarjoram
im not gonna lie... i giggled
4/14/2015 c1 Marz
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue it I'm begging you :3
You have no idea how much I enjoyed Alice meeting the fellowship :D
And Cielo was soo cute p.q when he was talking to Frodo I already see them sharing interests.
Well bye :) and please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue the story I know you're probably busy and everything but just with one more chapter I'll be happy :3 (and in advance I'll probably will be bothering you with reviews until you reply... or with a chapter update...)
Fun fact: I've been reading your stories for a while and this is my first review and I'm reading the new CYK :3 It's awesome.
12/30/2014 c1 1ThePastaDragon
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue! 3 This is adorable and I'd love to find out how it goes. XD I can understand if you've got other things on your plate right now, but if you ever get the chance, pelase consider continuing! This is gold!

_
8/18/2014 c1 5animepercystyle
My favorite characters are Legolas and then Aragorn, but Kili's looks come between them, Lindir/Figwit might be hotter than Legolas, and Boromir is after Aragorn.
I LOVE when Legolas looked confused and slightly violated and there was a reason the Akatsuki didn't let her out in public often! I mean I loved the whole thing but that was my favorite!
8/15/2014 c1 Guest
Please continue this. Please please please please. You could do just one chapter showing the reactions of the fellowship to how badass Alice is. Pretty please
7/17/2014 c1 guest
ok you asked me to beg well this is me begging please continue this oh great author person thing. Jashin-sama commands you to.
3/22/2014 c1 6Firerosemon
I hate it when people are like 'why didn't they just use the eagles?'
The eagles aren't just pets that you can control, they're not slaves to do whatever bidding you desire. I doubt they would have wanted to travel that distance anyway.
Also because Sauron's Nazgul patrols would have spotted them and easily killed the eagles.
1/27/2014 c1 Beautiful-Bird-Avenger99
I can't giggle i'm in a public place. But ho-ly shit that was amazing. Fuck, now i want to see what Alice would do against Galadriel...
9/1/2013 c1 5kidloco
you rally need amke that a complete epic fanfic, beacuase what i read, oh god.. middle age wil lbe in caos wiht akasuki and that crazy girl(marrie icha is crazy but same time is not lol) and the little ones, poor fellow of the ring and the enemies, but please write the epic history because what i read had optencial to be the next epic fanfic of the time in that crossover!

if you want beg..

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

is very epic to laugh hard, heh after read one wiht sakura there (i can tell you is good fanfic to make good laught, unless you read not the rewrite but the original becuase the rewrite is little diferent and less humor somehow, but still good, where i was.. oh yeah you fanfic can be epic if you continue, believe me oh i remember i cant now stop see the movies wihtout thinking every skaura did there, was to lol and now reading there and imaginate what they can do in the movie if that happen oh lol madness
madness

heh i bet alice is the one can make the world go insane in a good way lol adn better she can said when one ask what do you want to do, he may yell, I WANT TO ROCK! XD
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »