FanFiction.Net
for Athena vs Poseidon

12/13/2020 c2 Anna
Hades is older then Poseidon he’s actually the second child of Kronos.
6/3/2019 c3 6PallasAthenaxPoseidon
So are Silena and Beckendorf
6/5/2018 c1 Guest
Kinda OOC but who friggin cares?! This was fun xd
3/30/2015 c2 GoS-W
Hestia, Hades, Demeter, Poseidon, Hera and Zeus.
I love Goddess Girls.
I fricking can't log in right now.
Goddess of Sea-Wisdom
8/7/2014 c7 thankfully deactivated
PLEASE!NOW!
8/7/2014 c4 thankfully deactivated
You don't know that...
8/1/2014 c2 thankfully deactivated
I'm not trying to be rude but, honestly sometimes, you are the worst speller in the world. No offience.
7/30/2014 c3 ChuckShurleyGod
I knew that! Did you know Aphrodite is cheating on Hephaestus with Ares and Ares and Hephaestus with Piper, Drew, Silena and bunch of other peoples Dad's. Hephaestus is cheating on Aphrodite with Leo, Beckendorf, Nyssa, Harly, Jake and a bunch of other peoples Mom's and Ares is cheating on Aphrodite with Clarisse, Frank (Kind of) and a bunch of other peoples Mom's!
3/1/2014 c4 Alison
Hey, just wanted to say that these are cute! I love Pothena! :) Oh, and it's "Hephaestus." I know: he literally has the longest hardest name to remember how to spell!
9/2/2013 c7 8675309999
Okey doke! Sounds good!
7/28/2013 c5 goddess of ghost
you are so lame for making stops in the chapters :P
7/23/2013 c1 33DarkPriestessOfHyrule
These are great i like these two even if many don't..then again i support the view opposites attract. But these are funny, nice work. these are very imaginative.
7/12/2013 c3 ANiM3'Sebs
You just made me realize something...Beckendorf and Silena are step-siblings too. OHHHHHHHHH GOOSSSSHHHHH! The Godly family of the Olympians is almost as bad as my incest full band family... just less confusing.
7/12/2013 c6 OTAKUSOFIA