for Snowdrop

2/17/2018 c11 2naturefox64
please update
7/10/2016 c2 Guest
Oh my gosh poor innocent Jack this chapter was heartbreaking I even cried
4/25/2016 c11 AyameKitsune
Epic! Please update this! Please?
5/14/2015 c11 3TrustyFoxy
Are u still continuing?
11/28/2014 c5 42manyfandomstho
You made me cry... I love it.
11/28/2014 c4 2manyfandomstho
That was very cruel! I loved it. Stop playing with my emotions
11/28/2014 c2 2manyfandomstho
Wow omg this chap is beautiful. Im so sad fo Jack right now! That would be such a horrible thing to have to explain espeially when Jack had such an innocent viee on it. Did they die of plague or influenza? Iwas just trying to figure out what couldve wiped them all out... also did a neighboring town bury them? Also ghanks for stiry name ill check that out after I read your ff
11/28/2014 c1 2manyfandomstho
Ooh that fic you described sounds good did you ever find out the title? Okay off to read more, youve really caught my attention
7/7/2014 c11 Guest
Please update if you ever see this! This is the saddest yet happiest and most beautiful story I have ever seen in my life and I'm pretty sure that I will not live long without knowing if Jack still get's his happy ending and he just seems so lonely and I just want to hug him for eternity and if you do update I will probably feel as if I have been buried by Jack's happy snowballs of happiness! PLEASE!
2/7/2014 c11 jipseebree
Awww, I like the sadness.
Man I cried every chapter! Seriously, I'm not kidding, EVERY ONE. I felt so sad for Jack, and he was so LONLEY! I'm now waiting for the guardians to feel bad for what they did! (And I'm sure snowdrop is too! Go and... Reagrange their faces!) I LOVE this story! Continue please!
12/31/2013 c2 11wouldbewriter23
Man that was sad. I cried through the whole scene with Jack having to understand. Well done
12/11/2013 c11 2Kirishimas7
Great chapter. I feel so sorry for Jack having that guilt on him from previous winters that he was absent from. I can't wait for the next chapter! _
12/11/2013 c11 4Sivy
This is an amazing fic. Well done! Excited to read more
12/9/2013 c7 9The One Named MoonLight
Oh my god, this story is just adorable!
12/9/2013 c11 SaiyanPrincess
Thanks for updating I just love this story so much I can't wait to see what happens next thanks for writing.
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »