for You Are Tired (I Think)

12/30/2013 c1 Guest
Can you writ a story on what Naomi did to Cas and them fighting then Sam and dean finding tem
11/20/2013 c1 PeetaMellark13
This absolutely amazing! I wasn't originally a destiel fan but this story completely changedy mind. This is positively one of the best stories I have ever read it was absolutely brilliant. I don't think you're getting the credit you deserve I mean you only have 12 reviews! What the hell Is up with that!? I hope you continue this story! You had me in tears and that's pretty hard to do. It also made me cry because my grandpa has Alzheimer's and my grandmother passed away and he kept asking where she was at her funeral it was so sad and I wasn't very close to them hell I barely knew then but that made me cry. I can imagine this with Cas and I think I'm about to die of feels

-PeetaMellark13 (to lazy to actually log in)
2/10/2013 c2 Katie Shimkus
I don't want Cas to be brain-damaged! Great story.
2/7/2013 c2 Guest
Oh this is so sweet and sad. I love it!
1/22/2013 c2 17ivydevoss
This is so gorgeous and feels-inducing... I am head-over-heels in love with this Cas. Beautiful story, thank you for sharing it with us!
1/19/2013 c2 mscottsayshi
I really enjoyed this and hope you continue this 'verse!
1/16/2013 c2 Fortuona
Oh, this was lovely. I'd really like to read some more of this kind of stories. They were just so adorable, all of them.
1/16/2013 c2 MissCimi
If your intent was tears, then you succeeded because I cried during the whole thing. It was so heartbreaking beautiful and perfect ') Thank you so much for it. I loved all of it. Oh my God, I can't even explain how much I love it.
1/16/2013 c2 nobodyweirdlikeme
*flies into the sun* THAT WAS SO GLORIOUS I LOVE YOU
1/16/2013 c2 Casismyfavorite
Very beautiful story. I love that it is about finding happiness and love despite obstacles. Sam was really awesome like I expected him to be. There was an overall feeling that everything will be ok as long as they have each other- I love that! I hope you do write more stories in this universe. I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for sharing it :)
1/16/2013 c1 Casismyfavorite
Your are breaking my heart with this story! I love it anyway because Dean is so kind and patient with Cas. This is the perfect story for me today because I have so many feels about tonight's episode- I am so nervous about what is happening with Cas :(
1/16/2013 c2 2Didiraven
this so sad and cute at the same time!
1/3/2013 c1 Fortuona
I can't wait for the next part. It sounds like Cas has Alzheimer ;_; But yeah, it's not that. Naomi be damned. This part was written very well. Excellent work.
1/2/2013 c1 Weridname234
This was is an awesome story keep up the great work. :-)