for Just Whistle

8/15/2014 c1 5petrovafossil
Really really good. First MP fanfic I ever read and I really loved it. :)
8/13/2014 c1 75Alydia Rackham
Unexpected, and well-done! Thank you!
7/20/2014 c1 6howsentimental
Beautiful!
4/4/2014 c1 15UlyssesMan
I was just going through some of your stuff to get some motivation, and I've never read a lot of your stories sadly... But this was just plain wonderful! I absolutely enjoyed it! Magnificent really. :3
4/20/2013 c1 24MyMadness
Love Bert. Thank you for such a well done piece.
2/12/2013 c1 A
Your writing is truly wonderful! This is the second piece I've read of yours, the other was "What's to Happen All Happened Before" It's amazing how in character you keep everyone, especially Mary. Your work deserves so much more recognition! Please never stop writing! :) Ox
2/8/2013 c1 Milla
Dear Darling Pretty,
I'm a Mary and Bert supporter too. I really love your works, especially I'll Be Seeing you that was the first i read. I've loved how you try to make Bert such a kind of gentlman, more than he actually is. Those fanfiction are so great to read while having a tea break, and sometimes they helps me to wonder how deeper is Mary's personality. I role her usually and i've to say i like this vulnerable part that she tries ever to hide from others.
Hope my english is pretty understandable, have a nice day!
1/19/2013 c1 14Starry-EyedandStormy
I love your stories for these two so much because you give them an edge, a darkness that most other authors of MP fanfiction ignore. There was some pretty dark stuff in the original books, and in the movie too if you really look at it. And Mary and Bert's relationship is more complicated than a lot of writers seem to think, but you capture that. Well done.
1/16/2013 c1 Lamazing19
Hi! I really love your story! I'm from Italy,and I would like to translate your strory, because it's a really good story, and I want the Italin people know your story!
I hope you understood
Lamazing19
1/6/2013 c1 5melodylovesdoctorwho
This is beautiful.
1/5/2013 c1 SandraBerry
Wow! Your FF is something completely different from what I've read until now. But I really like your idea! This Story Could have Great Potential for a few Chapters, about Bert Saving mary from this Guy...just a thought ;)
1/3/2013 c1 88emeraldarrows
Unique and a gently handled difficult subject matter. Well done.
1/3/2013 c1 15Arsha Clarek
How perfectly sweet! Bert is so adorable. Very well done!
-Arsha
1/2/2013 c1 8doctorspockable
I love it! :D Are you going to continue?
1/2/2013 c1 45room-on-broom
Beautiful. Tackling some tough issues here (shameful admits cheering Bert on) but lovely ending.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service