for Race Against the Stars

2/20/2017 c1 7Althea Sirius
Silver? Mark? Who're they?
5/16/2016 c8 Guest
Not to be rude but pah-lease stop with the boring history which I do not care about an start focusing abot the teen titans and the winx because that is why I came here for.
8/18/2015 c12 Aeryn Ostrander
Awesome! And please make one in Starfire's P.O.V.!
6/8/2014 c1 Sweetart22
Hey guys,

I have lost my account information somewhere. I'm sorry, and I understand my grammar is horrible but thanks for reading. I know you might not see this but I just wanted to say sorry again.

Sweetart22
6/4/2014 c1 Guest
Pretty good story. I like it (mostly). But it is hard to read, mainly because it looks like you didn't feel like using correct grammar. I think you should add some more chapters.
Does anyone know how to become part of this website and put a story on it? I have a really cool Teen Titans and Winx Club fanfic but I don't know what to do with it.
6/3/2014 c1 Guest
Okay. This story is confusing and you clearly paid no attention in your English class. But what I do understand is not bad. Write some more.
Does anybody know how to join this site so I can put a Winx Club and Teen Titans crossover on here? I've written 11 chapters so far, and I really want some people to read it.
2/16/2014 c12 10SwiftTheWritingMagician
I... Don't get the plot of the story even to this chapter. Maybe you should try to describe it with more details because if it's too short, the info from the story will come out a bit too fast and it'll be hard to put it together
6/6/2013 c12 12Blacken Knight
Nice chapter!
6/1/2013 c11 18kimi and her true love
Please keep going. It's amazing!
4/26/2013 c10 12Blacken Knight
Sweet chapter!
3/24/2013 c9 Blacken Knight
Sweet chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
3/24/2013 c8 16eddog2323
Never ever use Microsoft word. try Open office.
3/23/2013 c9 3ravenfan253
Your welcome it's a really good story
3/19/2013 c8 12Blacken Knight
Cool story! Please update soon!
2/27/2013 c7 Mariel
Update more pleaseeeeeee! I love your story update
16 Page 1 2 Next »