for A Japanese Scheherazade

5/2 c5 183JeffC FTW
Finally got down to finishing this. It's sad you hadn't picked up since last time. I hope life is treating you ok and that you find the strength to continue. I always say a masterpiece like this should NEVER be abandoned for whatever reason. :D

The style reminds me of something I would do myself, in terms of story, characters, exotic settings whether in modern age or hundreds to thousands of years ago. OOC-ness? It's...hard to tell for me, since everyone is as I know them from canon. :3

Know that we are all still here when and if you pick up with this work of art!
5/29/2019 c1 kyonasawada
I love how the flow of the stories is but..it would be best if an update would follow up considering both Naruto and Sasuke still hasn't met yet. Sorry of I'm quiet of a persistent person, I just feel really bad if this great of a story would not continue.
6/5/2016 c5 1HitmaN007
nice one bro keep it up
10/10/2015 c5 1tremeex
Wow! Great writing so far ! I can't wait until their interaction. Hope all is well for you
3/13/2015 c5 Lanal
It's great! Keep it up! I'm super excited for the next chapter!
1/25/2015 c5 6Magix-Daislen-10
You should continue this story. I really like where your going with the story.
2/19/2014 c2 Guest
I really like the plot line and the idea behind the story but i feel like you go into way too much detail on insignificant things:how long it took to describe naruto waking up; massive paragraphs to describe each friend at lunch etc... It takes away from the story and I ended up skipping whole paragraphs; by shapter 2 i was fed up and couldnt continue, hurtful but true. I like the plot but too many words. :/
2/2/2014 c5 Mysthem
Oh please! Write the next! Naruko will meet Sasuke!
I want to read the next chapter!
12/10/2013 c5 Narukia
I can not wait for the coming chapter ... very nice chappie though. you seem to love history and ancient civilizations. Genetics is wonderful and the lab work of Organic chemistry is very exciting though being tiresome. One the other hand, studying organic chemistry is ... is a problem ( sighs sadly) I had a B in the last test ( wanna forget these days ) if you had the chance to study Biochemistry, it is ten folds worse than Organic ... Sorry about babbling just wanted to share my subjects with ya ... Wiating for your next chp :) Chao !
12/9/2013 c5 4Streema
Naruto is finally in the past!
Naruto will finally meet Sasuke! Thank youuuuuuuu!
I can't wait the next! It will be very interesting!
It was a really good chapter! I liked the part where the students have readen Sasuke's legend!
12/3/2013 c5 Guest
This is great so far, very interesting. I love the part where naruto was transported and sasukes intro was very good. Please update soon
12/4/2013 c5 9Lady Michiko
hurry for chapter six! naru and sasu XDD
12/2/2013 c5 12theonemagic
I can't wait for the next chapter :)
9/20/2013 c4 sakura.yamatochi