for Baby Boulevard

8/29/2020 c3 corjca1
ishine what a first class prick i smash him with the gun across the back and shot the two fools in the knee caps
1/23/2015 c4 IarIz
ROTFL XD wkwkwkw... This hillarious xD
Now i really need my sleep but i doubd i can do that right after reading this...
Well one got to try. XD
3/7/2014 c4 bookwurm247
I think the reason Ichigo is being an ass is because she refused to marry him right? I think her reason is stupid and why did he ignore his family for ten yrs? And Byakuya's question at the end there was hilarious!
10/10/2013 c4 17princesshyuuga01
This is hilarious :D If I was in Ichigo or Rukia's shoes I'd be afraid of confronting Byakuya too. Love him lots though :) Wow Chad and Yuzu o.O totally unexpected. I can't wait for you to introduce Shiro-kun into this epic tale. I wonder if he and Ichigo will get along. The plot is really interesting and you write well. Update soon. I was so sad when there wasn't another chapter for me to read :'( I enjoyed this. Great work. Keep it up

- PrincessHyuuga01
Can't wait to see Byakuya's reaction :p and the last line was LOL!
9/26/2013 c4 27kirune12
I'm sexy and I know it . . . but too lazy to show it MY NEW FAVOURITE PHRASE ! ! !

Heeh XD poor Rukia, can't get into her clothes . . . know dat feel bro, know dat feel . . .

Awww, I'm sooo looking forward for daddy Ichigo ! ! ! TwT . . . is it going to be Ichigo's mini me ? Little baby boy ? ? ? Pweeease ? ? ? TWIN baby boys ? ? ? U know why twin baby boys ? Cuz having a boy and a girl is tooooo mainstream ! ! ! /huffing and pouting/ nowadays no one lets them have twin baby boys /double pout/

Uuupdateee sooon, 'kay? /mischievous grin/
9/25/2013 c4 annia9semi
Haha getting fat!hit a nerve!update faster:):):-)
9/25/2013 c4 28Kurosaki-Shiba Mitsuki
funny chapter very good
9/4/2013 c3 Cisusi
Oh love this chapter! Isshin's character is truly hilarious! Ichigo truly did get beat, and it wasn't even Isshin who did it. (Well indirectly) But it was really funny! I loved that whole scene, even Nanao blatantly ignoring Ichigo. I bet Rukia wasn't expecting the visit to get this out of hand. But at least she's pregnant, a little part of her died when she thought she wasn't.

It was nice that she didn't even consider abortion as an option. She just thought straight to adoption, which is way better. I am glad, but she needs no such thoughts. Ichigo will love the baby just as much as she does. But how will Byakuya act? Will he find out? I really look forward to this interaction!

Keep up the amazing work :)
9/3/2013 c3 12Devil of Solitude
LOL. Pretty good story, I'll keep an eye out :)
9/3/2013 c3 6agirlworthfighting4
Oh no Byakuya's coming! Everyone hide!
9/3/2013 c3 13WhiteSheWolf17
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Byakuya at dinner! This ought to be verrrry interesting! He's totally going to know that she's pregnant!
9/3/2013 c3 28Kurosaki-Shiba Mitsuki
good chapter i love
4/26/2013 c2 nhung
more, MORE PLEASE
I REAlly like your fic so much, its funny, meaningful and warm-that is the exactly I feel when I reading it
thank you so much and again, UPDATE!
4/16/2013 c2 erzashea1
:D what wil he brother think and i want some happy moment for them LOVE
4/11/2013 c2 wb