FanFiction.Net
for Baby Boulevard

4/13/2013 c2 Cisusi
Ichigo is being a little grump. He is just upset that Rukia rejected him, but on the upside he is going to be a dad. Their kid should have orange hair and violet eyes, so beautiful *insert heart here* Yeah, their kid will be super adorable.

But I fear for both of their safety when visiting Isshin. Rukia might get a serious bear hug and Ichigo for being such a distant delinquent son might get beat, but that is nothing they can't handle. I am excited to read more of this it has lots of promise.

Keep up the fantastic work, excellent chapter :)
4/12/2013 c2 4adamxero
This is pretty interesting I wonder why Rukia want's a boy.

Also I couldn't help notice that when Urahara was talking to Ichigo it sounded like Urahara's kid wasn't his but I don't know if that was just me looking into things to much.

Can't wait to see where this story goes.
4/11/2013 c2 3Cupcake-Lover-1374
Awesome but make it a girl with Ichigo's orange hair
4/11/2013 c2 nyuu
Very nice story! I really like it... I just don't understand why people question Rukia's fidelity, especially Ichigo. Aren't they together for a long time? I don't know, thought it is kind strange.

Well, waiting for the a new chapter soon!
4/11/2013 c2 rand0m-DEATH
heh great story! really funny and they seem to be pretty in character and love the pairing. please continue with this :D
2/2/2013 c1 Cisusi
So cute, but sad that Rukia turned Ichigo down. I am looking forward to knowing why. Also, YAY for babies! Cisusi is excited for this one. I look foward to more :)
1/23/2013 c1 Iris
Hey loca! You need to hurry up with this one.
1/21/2013 c1 ichiruki497
This fanfic was great and funny u should continue it plz update soon !
1/13/2013 c1 17MyHikari
Cute! I can't wait to see more!
1/5/2013 c1 6Bluekit5
This is a very well-written story. I really like it :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
1/4/2013 c1 winter blaze
In such an untrusting society...anyway, it was good.
1/4/2013 c1 annia9semi
haha can'r wait for the baby
1/4/2013 c1 12purplepam
hahaha! I loved the ending line! Great job! Though it is sad that she turned him down! Cant wait for the next chapter!
1/3/2013 c1 14Azalea Airys
That's hilarious!
Can't wait for next chapter. :-D
1/3/2013 c1 24MiserableLoveFairy
This story sounds great already! . Can't wait to read more!
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »