FanFiction.Net
for Who the heck is Edward Cullen?

7/10/2015 c1 18dramioneyoja
Buahaaahaha
I'm giggling righrpt now,.,
Draco just too cute to be truee
7/7/2014 c1 3TheDarkLady7
LOL i'm dying here!
the story is just too much funny and lovely at the same time.
i love it :3
But i still think the final will been better if Draco's says:
"Who the heck is Tom Felton?"
repelase at Tom Cruise, hilarious.

one more little thing to say: please please please, can i translate you one-shot in spanish? of course, with all the right copyright's in. J.K make the caracters, you create the fic and i just try to get it in other language.
My level of english is just poor i'm afrait, my apologys if you don't understand some words or senteces.
Waiting a positive pm
Aux :)
3/2/2014 c1 6jeny3329
I would like to ask for you permission to translate this to spanish! I think is great
2/9/2014 c1 broodinggloom
Haha. Well Tom cruise is hot:) love the concept it was hilarious
3/5/2013 c1 4foolishdesires
Really really hilarious. Hahahaha! Love the way he got all riled up because of Edward. Hahahaha!
2/23/2013 c1 LOL
Hahaha!
1/17/2013 c1 Youknowho
Awesome sense of humor Angelica. I loved it.
1/13/2013 c1 2anonymousravendead
OMG HILARIOUS...
1/11/2013 c1 Raven and Rain
First of all... I find it awkward that... A Harry Potter lady... is in love with Edward Cullen, who is a TWILIGHT character... AND played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. Honestly, so totally awkward. But yeah, superrrrr cuuuuuute! I thought the second one was Tom Felton hihihihi.
1/10/2013 c1 Lingo10
lol this one was a real treat to read :) 3
1/9/2013 c1 28Reky
Indeed, Draco's too damn cute! hahaha.
Laughed so hard! Specially when Hermione discovers that Draco's going to sue Edward!
I've never read anything involving Harry Potter AND Twilight, because I thought it wasn't worth... But your FanFic was so good that I think I'm going to change some concepts... Thank you for the good time you provided me (: It's been AGES since I read something so funny!
Oh, and sorry for the bad English!
Kisses from Brazil,
Reky.
1/6/2013 c1 Jemma
I thought this was hilarious I was laughing the entire way through I think that you should write more Dramione fanfics.
1/6/2013 c1 Arkie
OMG XDXDXD I AM DIEING FROM LAUGHTER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
1/4/2013 c1 Blackcat
Cute. Adorable. I love this.
1/4/2013 c1 hkmac
This story made me smile! Very cute. Thank you for writing and sharing.
23 Page 1 2 Next »