FanFiction.Net
for The Mew Aqua Guardians

9/28/2013 c3 41miss skinny love
"Lead the way my little monkey."
lol, that's so adorable!
"...the secret headquarters of the superhero organisation Tokyo Mew Mew..."
SUPERHEROES! AWWWWEEESSSSOMME *Wide eyes, frantic twitching*
THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC.
You MUST update.
Pronto.
Now.
Seriously, why have you not updated? Lol, holding my breath, don't let me die of asphyxiation! (:
9/28/2013 c2 miss skinny love
OMG *.*
I just saw my epic fail.
My face is as red as could possibly be...
Those instances shalt not be spoken of...
so, um, *awkward cough*
I LOOVE THIS CHAPPIE! and I love bubble-gum in real life too! Lol, pun! No, Sv, *bad*. that was a terrible joke...
Anywhooo...well, I don't think you need to improve, to me this story is perfect-o!
And it doesn't seem rushed, as usual, the feels in this are just...so well-described and amazing!
IMMA READ THE NEXT CHAPPIE NOW! YAYAYAYA
This is Shadowed Violin, (I was too lazy to login.) (:
OK, so I loved the way you described the way the waitresses transformed, - gave it a futuristic and retro vibe- and the use of their native language in places.
Interesting prologue, caught my attention, and I have no clue what "Pudding F. & Tart" is...so high-five to that!
Gonna be cool (:
For some REASON MY REVIEWS AREN'T GOING THROUGH ):
Anywho, this is Shadowed Violin, and this is my fifth or sixth review...
*SIGH*
Gonna be cool (:
8/31/2013 c1 Shadowed Violin
(Sorry I was too lazy to login . )
Okay; So, I loved the way you made the waitresses transform, it was really futuristic and retro. A great way to start the story, interesting prologue. Adored your description of the mew guardian, and a great look. Awesome!
I have no idea what "Pudding F. & Tart" is but you spiked my interest, so high-five!
Can't wait for more (:
8/31/2013 c1 Guest
Hi! This is SV (too lazy to login) love this prologue- it's very interesting. I adore the way you explained the waitresses transformation. Great description, and awesome pun (it is one, right?) with the Mew guardian! Gonna be cool (:
8/31/2013 c1 Guest
For some reason my first review didn't register -_- I loved the way you explained how the waitresses trnsformed, and the pun on the mew guardian! Great description and interesting prologue! Cool, gonna be awesome (:
8/31/2013 c1 Guest
I loved the way you explained how the waitresses transformed into superheroes and the way you used their own language! Great job, looking forward to this! (: interesting prologue.
2/23/2013 c3 Guest
not bad i like it
2/14/2013 c3 Sophia901
oooohhhh i love the pliot i can't wait to see whats going to happen next
1/17/2013 c3 19BBs Evil Little Sister
this is good. i had an idea like this one.
1/5/2013 c2 33VeryBerry96
I get the pun! Kori's mew powers are gonna have something to do with ice, right? Is her animal going to be a polar bear or something?
1/4/2013 c1 6TheNeverLandSeeker
So so so detailed and amazing, I simply love your two stories so far- please write more:3
1/3/2013 c1 33VeryBerry96
Always love to read Tokyo Mew Mew stories! Looking forward to more of this :-)