for Konoha's Three Jinchuuriki

5/13/2013 c1 4THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ
I never did defend fan fan and nor will I ever write like fan fan so stop twisting my words I was only defending a fellow author who was wrongly accused of something of he didn't do and you don't know the full story of what happened and never will I just ended up being dragged in by anonymous incognito and if you don't believe me that's your own problem I humored you so ether stay off my story's or behave because if you want to be a dumb ass I wont take you serious and treat you as one but if you want to go on my story accusing grimjaw then you better give me some god damn proof that he is as you say if not then your flames will be deleted and not taken seriously because I could care less if you like me or not because I stand by what I believe in and I apologize for the rant to anyone who sees this and likes my story's I will update this story after I update the legend of Naruto and the ninja chronicles I got one or 2 pages done on legend of Naruto and I will warn you don't expect an AN like this again in this way anyway because I don't like to review my own story's
5/12/2013 c4 Guest
Stop trying to defend Mr Grimjaw and Fan Fan, we all know that he is fan fan and now I am starting to suspect that you are helping him out.
5/1/2013 c3 leafstone
great story.
4/30/2013 c3 2461394
how many times must this chapter be up to quote shikamaru it's troublesome
4/10/2013 c4 david.teague.3950
All three elements are bloody useful, however wind is probably more durable as you can send little crescents of wind energy at your target. Plus Wind (unless if I've forgotten) is said to be an attack element not like fire, but still so.
3/29/2013 c1 2Lorenzo X
I like it. It's awesome, I just love Naruto and Sakura being together,
3/28/2013 c4 2461394
oh i thought it was haku
3/5/2013 c5 Guest
Like it but should be in crossover. Watch out for those assholes critics united they will come after you for having a chapter be an authors note they post the guidelines as reviews and threaten you to change things or they report you and your story to site mods. All trouble makers so watch out but think about putting this in crossovers it might pick up readers.
3/4/2013 c5 5kidloco
lighting
2/23/2013 c4 kidloco
lighting, is just like him

nice chapter, that may had past if naruto and sakura had that bad
2/21/2013 c4 kuraton97
I think Roy should have the element Fire! I hope you update soon again! I'll be waiting for the next update!
2/20/2013 c4 39mr grimjaw
this is good i say lighting
2/8/2013 c3 yea
cool man real cool man keep it up man cool man cool
2/6/2013 c3 mr grimjaw
this was good keep this up. and i will waite for the next up date. cant waite
2/4/2013 c2 3SasukeShouldDie
this was good. i will be waiting for more updates
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »