for Konoha's Three Jinchuuriki

2/1/2013 c3 5kidloco
oh ok now i get what you said in you pm
1/31/2013 c3 158EvaShinobiKaiserKnight
I can vouch for her she was nice to me when she read the first chapter of my Naruto/Zelda fanfic.
1/30/2013 c2 Fan Fan 92555
God man you're sotry sucks man
1/18/2013 c2 Guest
this is a great story keep it going in really like how you made sakura
1/17/2013 c2 Spacecookie
This needs some definite work in the grammar and spelling departments, that goes without saying. But my more pressing concern is that this is sooo boring. You have an OK premise here, and in your other works, but you execute so poorly, it ruins them. You need to develop your characters more, and get the reader invested in them. A plus would also be more imagery, set a scene and describe everything better.

Basically, MORE GOOD DETAILS, in everything. It is key to improving your writing.
1/14/2013 c2 1Raiza-chan
Could use a bit more work on the writing process. As for the story, it was interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter. Oh, and will they get Tsunade to teach Sakura?
1/14/2013 c2 39mr grimjaw
man this is so good but sad
1/14/2013 c2 2461394
i like it

rip iruka
1/14/2013 c2 kidloco
wow, that was madness, im sad iruka died, damn village and council... dman uchihas too... XD

next chapter please
1/14/2013 c2 10Timberwolfe
You're doing pretty well so far. Sadly, I will be using a lot of criticism. You need to define things more than what you have been. We readers are willing to read longer stories and prefer them. You need to lengthen your first chapter as well. I almost quit after that, but you bounced back in the second chapter. Try reading the entire chapter and correct and add stuff before you post it. Trust me, I do it all the time.
P.S. Great Idea For The Story!
1/14/2013 c2 kuraton97
I really like this story! When will sasuke appear and meet them? Update soon! Cause I really like this story!
1/14/2013 c2 6EmilyLovesbooks
This is so sad part. please update soon also are they coming back and who is the third member since it said Konoha's three jinhurki.
1/5/2013 c1 1Raiza-chan
Hmm, it's a bit rushed but I like the story plan. :)
1/4/2013 c1 6EmilyLovesbooks
OMG so Good!
1/4/2013 c1 xmistery
it is not a bad idea at all
but I don't think it will work in this way
we all think the jinkiuriki of the Kyuubi
but if you think it will be ok, do it
a good idea can also be make all the jinkiuriki in Konoha
see you