for Falling Slowly

10/24/2019 c55 Guest
This is an amazing story. I know that it's more than 3 years since you wrote any of it but I would love to read more.
5/28/2016 c55 47JessieBess
Very nice to see you continue with this story. You've created a wonderful character in Kate.
Sorry to read the reason why it's been so long since you last updated. It's a hard thing to get thru.
5/15/2016 c55 6wslowry
Am so sorry for your loss and I know it continues to be a difficult transition without your mom. I'm glad you were able to pick back up with the story - I don't read too many stories of Tom's life without Sybil, but you have a wonderful writing style and have addressed his loss of her so sensitively.
5/11/2016 c55 Guest
Very sorry to hear of your mother's death. It is a hard loss no matter our age.
So very glad to see this story continue - hopefully writing is one way to help with the mourning.
As always a wonderful chapter. So glad Tom and Sybbie are alright. Kate is really strong. Good of you to make Thomas nice (it a good change of pace!)
5/10/2016 c55 3RHatch89
Great update :)
10/5/2015 c54 47JessieBess
So great to have an update!
The plot thickens! Nice to have "good" Thomas but then he is so fond of Sybbie.
Don't keep us in suspense too long.
10/4/2015 c54 3RHatch89
awesome update :)
4/21/2015 c53 Downton lover
This was very good though I think it is a happy lull before the storm! Loved the shopping for things for the baby - Edith is great here!
4/21/2015 c53 Guest
Nice to see you are posting again! Lovely update but I missed Tom here! And what is that foreboding feeling Kate has here all about?
4/21/2015 c53 Guest reader
Intriguing cliffhanger at the end! Great chapter - I did enjoy reading about Edith having a happy time for a change!
4/21/2015 c53 RHatch89
awesome update :)
4/4/2015 c52 Guest
Great update! You write a very convincing story here! What is the horrid maid up to?
4/4/2015 c52 Downton lover
Great update! Love how Tom seems mucxh more relaxed about Kate's pregnancy these days. And they will be in their own home soon - Yay!
4/4/2015 c52 Guest reader
Oh no - Tom will go and get Mrs Roark as a surprise while Kate is away! That's what I'm guessing anyway! Glad to see you are still writing - I love this story!
4/4/2015 c52 47JessieBess
For the first time I read your A/N to chapter 1. You are right - you can (and do) write a better Tom story than JF.
367 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »