for Three Nights on the Run

8/17 c5 Faith O
Possibly one of my favorite chapters of any work.
5/31/2019 c6 Jd
Great job you writing was awesome
4/29/2018 c6 Guest
Great story
8/31/2017 c6 1bonkobronco
Many many years later, I just want to say I spent my whole night reading this story and I loved it SO MUCH, your portrayal of the characters was so fun and amazing and the ending really broke my heart. There's certainly more to say but I've grown tired and I just wanted to express my appreciation. Thank you for this beautiful and deeply romantic reading.
8/22/2017 c6 MangoSunbeams
Yep, this is my favorite! Offically my favorite B/J fic! Its so well done, and I love the slow build up. I also really like that it's from Jamie's perspective, and how you captured his personality. Very well done, thank you so much for taking the time to contribute to the fandom!
6/11/2016 c6 6SixMagnitudeGirl
Sequel please?! I love the story!
11/12/2015 c6 25elaine451
Awesomely brilliant! Wonderful end, but so sad it's over. Must check your profile to see if there's a sequel; -) Thank you for a fabulous read!
11/12/2015 c5 elaine451
Wow! That was fabulous! Sexy? Most certainly, but so sweet and sensitive. You did a superb job with this!
11/12/2015 c4 elaine451
Jamie is a right bastard, but I love the way you are portraying him. And poor, innocent Brienne, wonder if she has any idea what Jamie has in store for her? Brilliant!
11/12/2015 c3 elaine451
Wow! You wrote that whole hot scene brilliantly! Just the right amount of tension and lust. I'm hoping for a happy conclusion for our favorite couple. Luckily, Pod's a heavy sleeper. -)
11/12/2015 c2 elaine451
Ah, such wonderful interaction between Jamie and Brienne, and I love Jamie's inner dialog. He doesn't want to want her, but he does. Love it!
11/12/2015 c1 elaine451
Love this 1st chapter! Haven't read the books, so not sure about the Lady Stoneheart details.
Very well written, can't wait to see where this story goes! Thanks for a new (at least for me) read, with what is becoming my favorite pairing!
7/27/2015 c6 P
Ok, now this is just perfectly written in every way, and OOOH I THINK I'LL JUST EXPLODE they are too cute. I can't... You're a genius. Thank you so much, you wonderful person you.
3/6/2015 c6 LuxEvergreen
Awwwwwwww! Bitter sweet and yet, a positively lovely ending!

Quite the journey for this story: from betrayal to fear; PTSD to disillusionment; tenderness to friendship; to trust to romance and of course, to sexy good times to departure. For six chapters that is one hell of an expanse of plot and character development! Well done!

Would be so righteous if you could maybe write a sequel to this story sometime later? Reunion sexmind melting fun to read! Brava! : D.
3/5/2015 c5 LuxEvergreen
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Ummmmmmmm...

Damn!

Damnit, that was hot. Like, I am still picking my jaw from up the floor! I want to try to write something meaningful or something poignant but I'm just staring at the screen and feeling my cheeks grow flush.

Uhhhhhhh...oh! Ok, I got one! I was truly moved at the part where Brienne lovingly kissed his stump. For me, if they ever got together in the book or in the show or both I would hope that scene would be in there too. It was absolutely something Brienne would have done and
how this gesture moved Jaime was exact.

Bravo, take a bow!