for Three Nights on the Run

3/5/2015 c4 LuxEvergreen
Although brief, this remains to be an endearing chapter for this story. Even though Jaime's ego is back into full 'Lannister' mode again I can't help but feel endeared to his pride because his examination of his feelings for Brienne are becoming more of an insight to his character.

The distance he has put himself between his sister forces Jaime to reflect on how controlling and manipulating his 'relationship' with Cersei was. Now that he is coming to terms with his feelings for Brienne, he begins to understand he is his now becoming his own person; he's beginning to see he was little more than a tool with his sister. In Brienne he finds kindness and innocence in her and he understands that she respects him for the man he truly is.
3/5/2015 c3 LuxEvergreen
This is an excellent transition from tragedy to a pending romance! I really do appreciate the levity and the subdued joy that hinges on theses exchanges between Jaime and Brienne. Jaime is back to his classic style: sneaky, wolffish, teasing and a shameless flirt! As for Brienne, she back to her chaste, maiden self but this time it's all so charged now with her anxieties and her coming to terms with own sexual identity that it's all so juicy to follow!

I loved the choice about Brienne dropping that hot tea on her lap and Jaime so eager to 'help' her out! Sigmund Freud would have had fun examining that little slip!
3/5/2015 c2 LuxEvergreen
Big character developments for both Brienne and Jaime! Nicely done! Can't tell you how happy it made me to read how Jaime struggles with sincerity and expressing his feelings without layers of snide comments and sarcasm. Comparing his choice to navigate his thoughts and feelings, out loud to Brienne was well placed when compared that to sailing down a swollen river; too lovely of a comparison considering how they first got to know each other was from the boat ride they shared while escaping Riverrun.

As for Brienne's developments in this story, I do say it is refreshing to think of her as someone who could ask such a big thing from a man like Jaime Lannister. Not that it's imposs to imagine, rather that Brienne is a character who lives so much of her desires only inside her head. She must have seen how reluctant/uncomfortable it was for Jaime to open up to her so she in turn felt inspired to make a similar leap of faith as well!
3/5/2015 c1 LuxEvergreen
The portrayal of Brienne's torment is absolutely on the mark with this first chapter, well done!

It's clear we are here to witness the disillusionment of Brienne and to follow (with some lovely symmetry) her loss of her ideals and what it really means to be a knight, kinda in a similar way Jaime must have experienced his pain following his famous legacy as 'the Kingslayer.'

The utter loss of comforting words or actions on Jaime's part is on point as well-though his choice to be at Brienne's side as she battles her night terrors is a subtle nod to the idea that, no matter what, Jaime will always have her back! So cool.
3/1/2015 c6 SparrowSova
This is still my favourite Brienne & Jaime fanfic - perfect!
11/28/2014 c6 Ragna01
T.T So sad, but so wonderful! You truly knocked it out of the park!
11/28/2014 c5 Ragna01
If that was your first attemp at smut...then please convey it to my heart-the poor thing is beating way too fast for my comfort!
11/28/2014 c4 Ragna01
I love Jaime being all sneaky! The bastard!
11/28/2014 c3 Ragna01
AwesomeAwesomeAwesome!
11/28/2014 c2 Ragna01
O.O It was so cute and sweet!
11/28/2014 c1 Ragna01
Jaime acting like a child and then feeling like a total bastrad is hilarious!
8/19/2014 c6 Guest
This is fantastic! I loved every bit of it!
7/29/2014 c6 1Celeste Belle
Loved it! Absolutely well done!
5/14/2014 c6 31zeurin
Holy crap this was so beautiful. You write this pairing so well. Keep up the good work!
1/7/2014 c6 bellamara