for Three Nights on the Run

11/21/2013 c1 3Nessa Yavetil
I had favourited this story a long time ago, and I don't know why didn't I post a review back then. That was just bad manners and I apologize! However, here it is: i loved this. I love this pair and I love how you wrote them. You captured their personalities perfectly, you made this both hot and fun to read and that requires talent. I saw you published more Jaime/Brienne stuff after this, I'm currently not reading a lot of fanfiction because I don't have much time but I will read yours! Keep up the good work!
11/14/2013 c6 3Rochester'sJane
I really, really enjoyed this! Thanks for the entertainment!
10/26/2013 c6 7Curly Bubble
Maid of lol...
9/28/2013 c6 1LenoraLeopoldIII
Thank you for writing this, it was wonderful. I actually squealed at some of the sweeter parts, and I'm glad I didn't have to explain to anyone what I was reading that made me so happy :D
6/30/2013 c6 24DaenerysTargary3n
Love Brienne/Jaime pairing, it makes me cry with all the possibilities... a well-written and good story.
6/17/2013 c6 7hornyzombie
I do hope GRRM doesn't kill them. LOve this pair.
6/14/2013 c1 16FairladyZ2005
As a fellow J/B shipper I just wanted to say I enjoyed your story. I wasn't sure how I felt about an M rated fic, but I think you handled it maturely. Both Jaime and Brienne seemed in character and I loved the part where she kissed his stump. Also it was fun to see Pod, I liked his sparring match with Jaime. Here's hoping GRRM will at least allow J/B to finally admit their true feeling for each other in TWOW and survive LS.
5/13/2013 c6 79Lily1986
Omg... I shop them soooooo hard. I love who he is around her! So beautiful!
5/10/2013 c5 5FiveExclamations
No need to worry about the smut, the smut was cracking and nicely in character, I could have cheered for them.
5/7/2013 c6 3Soft Light
Ahhhh! I love this.
5/1/2013 c6 2Adria Jackson
4/30/2013 c6 Guest
this is screaming for an epilogue!
4/22/2013 c6 3TeslaDragon
I have no words. This is probably one of my favorite fanfics I have ever read. The characterization is perfect, and its really hard to believe that this story was your first time writing smut. You are a fantastic writer! Keep up the amazing work!
4/15/2013 c1 BookWorm4479
This is exactly what I wanted to read. thank you very much for sharing your hard work. it is appreciated.
4/15/2013 c1 29Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck