for Three Nights on the Run

2/4/2013 c2 Angie38
Awwww. Sweet chapter.
2/4/2013 c1 Angie38
What a great story. Jamie and Brienne were some of my favorite parts of the book!
2/4/2013 c6 MissGeorgina
Absolutely loved your fic! i'm so happy you've posted the final chapter, i was going crazy waiting
2/3/2013 c5 4scarxtardis
*cries because of the perfection* This is one of my favourite Jaime/Brienne fics so far. The internal dialogue is perfect, and it's all around just ahdsfdsds no words.
1/20/2013 c5 Guest
I love these two and you certainly haven't disappointed with this. So perfect and looking forward to the next chapter!
1/14/2013 c1 10KaoryM
I said this in AO3 and i will say the same here. I love this. You managed to keep them in character, been funny and sexy. Amazing work :D
1/12/2013 c5 racheljade
Love it! It was a good first try at writing smut. It wasnt rush and the events happend naturally or seamlessly.
excited for the next chapers. :)
1/11/2013 c5 1laffytaffy11
Aw, that was really cute. :3 And well-written, I might add. It didn't feel rushed, which is something that often happens in smutty situations, so kudos to you! haha

I actually burst out laughing at a few parts, like when Jaime is mimicking Brienne. He would, too, it's just perfect! :D
1/11/2013 c5 2SanguineCailleach
Another stellar chapter! So excited for the conclusion, even if I can see the bit of angst on the horizon.
1/11/2013 c5 TarjaMagic
Using tumblr-vocabulary, I can say only one thing: I can't! I just can't!
This is more than close to perfection, especially considering this to be a first of posting smut. No need to feel self-conscious about it, it's perfectly enjoyable and it definitely made my day.
I'm quite a bit sad that there's only one more chapter to go, but I do hope that this won't be your last Jaime/Brienne fic :)
1/11/2013 c5 Racheal Aymar
Very, very good smut. Especially amazing for your first public go at it. Thank you for writing this endearing bit.
1/10/2013 c4 SanguineCailleach
I actually laughed aloud at Jaime's antics. He's basically playing Brienne like an instrument to all of our amusement. Great update and I look forward to the next chapter, soon!
1/10/2013 c4 racheljade
Another spot on characterization. this is how i picture jamie handling his sudden attraction and feelings for brienne.
Poor wench! hehe i can feel how flustered she is with jamie's advances.
good chapter. waiting for more chapters! :)
1/10/2013 c2 Christine
Ohhh my god, I love this!
1/10/2013 c4 TarjaMagic
Yes, new chapter! Very much needed, this week proves to be horrible.
Anyway, Jaime's clearly enjoying all this teasing and Pod's even helping, without being aware of it. Poor Brienne, she seems to have quite a hard time, fighting all these new feelings. I'm very excited for what happens next and look forward to chapter 5. I'm sure it'll be as brilliant as the previous four. Also very excited about the smut coming, I can picture it looming around the corner ;)
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »