for Three Nights on the Run

1/10/2013 c4 13shortystylee
Thank you for adding to the Jaime/Brienne world! They're such an adorable pair and there is a sad lack of stories for them.

I love the inner voice you give Jaime, clearly not knowing what he thinks about what he can't help feeling.

Can't wait for the next update :)

Jessica
1/9/2013 c4 1laffytaffy11
Of all my favorite fandoms and favorite couples, I have to say Jaime and Brienne are my OTP. And you have done a spectacular job capturing their relationship! I'm so excited to see how it keeps on developing! :D

I'm on the edge of my seat, so write quickly because I have back issues. haha
1/8/2013 c3 racheljade
I read all 3 chapters in one go. I'm loving your story. Your characterization of both characters are spot on. love it! hoping for more chapters! :)
1/8/2013 c3 TarjaMagic
This gets better with every new chapter. I do pity Brienne a bit, that hot tea must have hurt a lot. And then Jaime being all gentleman and nontheless teasing, although he knows for sure she has no experience at all. That man... :D I do trust that Brienne will get laid before this fanfiction is done, I do hope that it will happen. And Pod's eyes will become the size of platters as soon as he discovers what's going on between Jaime and Brienne.
Can't wait for the next chapter. This really made my day!
1/7/2013 c3 2SanguineCailleach
I absolutely love Jaime's voice in this. The voice, the characterization, the humour, the anger, it's all done so brilliantly. And the tension between the two is played out perfectly. I'm definitely looking forward to more!
1/6/2013 c2 TarjaMagic
And for this you shall receive more reviews than Cersei can drink wine ;)
At least from me :)
I really liked the first two chapters, especially how grumpy Jaime reacted and how childish and his snide remarks at himself (like when he tried to chop that onion, I loved that one!). But also Brienne's quite shocked reaction when she finds him holding her. That nightmare soothing is a nice one.
You're doing a great job and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. So be quick about it ;)
1/5/2013 c1 62L d'R
oh i love it (even if jaime behaves like a jackass)
1/5/2013 c1 borrowedlola
That is a really good work! Absolutely love it!
1/5/2013 c1 9Goldstraw
Good on you for giving ASOIAF fanfiction a go, and especially with this couple! Great characterisations and can't wait for more!
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6