for Avi Lavin

11/18/2014 c2 Louise crowther
Why was Annie in the apartment in the dark?
11/18/2014 c21 Guest
Please please can you update this, I really love the story and there are so few eyal/Annie stories
10/16/2014 c1 Guest
Please can you update this
2/23/2014 c21 Miracle
Please update! Wanna see what happens nezt! Absolutely love your story
2/22/2014 c21 Kashinaru1992
interesting. i would like to know how that talk will go over.
Please update soon
11/30/2013 c21 14Taliahah
What a lovely and warm chapter - I really enjoyed this and I for one hope you DO continue this story! So glad you came back to it.
11/30/2013 c21 13kay.hayden
Love how you are treading this but somewhere in the back of my mind, just a small nagging light that Eyal's ex-wife is still in love with him also. Even she may not realize it but the little things like keeping his apartment clean and stocked with food. Thanks for the update and looking forward for you to add the next chapter - Annie and Eyal heart to heart.
11/30/2013 c21 4Sugar Stars at Night
Please keep going with your story. They need to settle any issues between them. Like you I had to spend some time rereading to refresh my mind as to why Annie was so upset. Now that I am up to speed, I want more.
11/30/2013 c21 me
Hope you update soon
I was wondering if you continue this
11/29/2013 c21 EyalFan
Thanks for coming back to this story. Love can conquer all.
11/29/2013 c21 6bouc0101
Thanks for the update, I love it! Eyal is finaly half off the hook! Really didn't want to put pressure on yo, sorry! Really looking forward for them to talk!
5/15/2013 c19 artzannie25
thats not good. im worried for eyal. poor eyal. the ex and the girl he loves talking is a bad idea. lol
5/12/2013 c18 Damariz
What an interesting way to bring up unknown relationship factors.
4/16/2013 c17 artzannie25
oh boy oh boy! meeting the ex. hahahaha. im anxious to read the next chapter something fearce!
3/24/2013 c14 artzannie25
oh my! Darn it! I had been sick, down with my very first case of the flu when you updated. I had to catch up! oh boy oh boy! What a great story!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »