for Demigod Duels

4/1/2016 c1 MelodyDaughterOfHecate
Franks powers come from being a descendent of Poseidon so therefor Poseidon is da best :)
1/19/2016 c1 DP-Observant69
"Just because you were a kid of one of the three main gods, it didn't mean that your powers couldn't be easily outshone by a shape-shifting Chinese-Canadian son of the war god." Who just so happens to be a descendent of poseidon
4/21/2015 c1 Elia the Huntres
LOL
3/19/2015 c1 A friend
Lol typical Frank. But to be honest Percy is the best. Yeah he just is. Great one shot btw
2/14/2015 c1 9Dream Bound Nightmare
Oh this is amusing!
9/26/2014 c1 15katinacan
Oh my gods that is hilarious! *laughs like crazy*
7/27/2014 c1 inactive account im sorry
Haha, loved it!
6/17/2014 c1 34Linorien
Utterly fantastic! I'm going to have to send this on to my little sister to read. That is the best way to break up a battle of the wills between the children of the Three. (Although personally I place myself on the side of Poseidon.)
2/6/2014 c1 deathtopink300
If I had too chose one of the big three powers I would chose hazels because I would never run out of money so it would be very practical. I loved the short story too.
11/1/2013 c1 Guest
Hilarious, but Percy's right. He's the best, and his powers are coolest.
6/29/2013 c1 5unstablesheis
GODS OF OLYMPUS! MY STOMACH HURTS FROM LAUGHING!
3/14/2013 c1 3omega2199
That was really really funny! And right :) Keep it up!
2/15/2013 c1 Marmar
Hilarious!
2/14/2013 c1 catgirl789
Bwahahaha Elephant! XD That was great! Glad you and your sister have such great ideas together.
1/15/2013 c1 8APlagueOnBothYourHouses