for i'd like to hang out with you for my whole life

7/2/2015 c1 Guest
Lovely! Great story!
5/5/2013 c1 4RockerPrincess83
So sweet and so cute. Once again job well done :)
1/19/2013 c1 Loveydoveface
Wow! That was spooking gooood! I looooved it!
1/17/2013 c1 24OmniHelix
I love the quiet, soft, contemplative tone, and the pace. And anyone who loves CSN's Deja Vu is okay in my book.
1/15/2013 c1 3gleefullyannonymous
Um greatest fanfic ever?
1/6/2013 c1 Amybf19
I love sappy sweet! Thank you for the Finchel loveliness!
1/6/2013 c1 scarlettnine
this story is the best thing since sliced bread
since ketchup and tostito chips
since coffee on a weekday morning
since the color green
since JONI MITCHELL
since your last amazing story
since non-folded over chips
since SWAG
since a whole bunch of other awesome shit
LOVE U AND LOVE THIS STORY IS SOSOSOSOSOSO GOOD ONE OF MY FAVS CHICKA CAN'T WAIT TILL YOUR NEXT ONE 3
1/6/2013 c1 Guest
That was really great
1/6/2013 c1 25iGoToExtremes
Such a cute story. I really enjoyed the emphasis on how they're different (or Different?) and that's okay. Also Tina and Blaine are so sassy I couldn't stop laughing.

And this is probably a random thing to point out, but in most AU Finchel stories Finn and Rachel either meet through Kurt, OR they meet however and then Kurt and Rachel become BFFs. So it's nice to see a story in which they're a little bit wary of each other and need a bit of warming-up.
1/6/2013 c1 Guest
I really loved this! Very cute :)
1/5/2013 c1 patns
This was so lovely- I liked the scattered sort of impressionistic tone, and how you captured that wonderful flush of young love. thank you
1/5/2013 c1 70coffeehelps
This was definitely different from anything you've ever written, but I really enjoyed reading it! I loved the story and I thought that all of the interactions were very sweet. :)
1/5/2013 c1 Guest
This was lovely!
1/5/2013 c1 laura
MARY GAEL I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T REVIEWED UNTIL NOW OH MY GOD I READ THIS AFTER I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND I WAS SMILING ALL DAY LIKE I LOVED IT SO MUCH? THE WAY YOU WROTE THIS WAS SO GREAT AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE AU I HAVE READ IT THREE TIMES TODAY /THAT'S/ HOW MUCH I LOVED IT OMG idk why all of that was in caps but this was amazing and definitely one of my new favorites aka everything you write just yeah this was beautiful i'm crying again stay gold ponyboy!
1/5/2013 c1 bbv2
Love, loved, loved this story! I always love your writing and this story felt different, but in a cool way.

First of all, it was funny! My favorite funny part:

"I tried my best, Blaine," she says all dramatically, "I tried to hate him. Didn't you? You tried. I saw you."

"I did," he states, voice grim and serious, "but – but he's seen Braveheart, my fave guy movie, and, well. I was sold."

"Yes," Tina agrees, "or when he said he loves the Smiths, I mean – that was it. Even Rachel, dear darling baby princess Rachel, isn't a Smiths fan. But her boyfriend is."

"Tina, Tina, we're going to have to give him our dowry. In exchange for our Rachel."

"Shut up," she whines, feels her fingers anxious on her thigh. They're really so embarrassing.

I loved how you wrote Blaine and Tina in this fic. It was funny an refreshing and witty too!

Also, loved the music store element of the story. All of it was cute. Your style always impresses me, but I also love how your content is always so different. You tell such different stories with such a unique style that is all your own.

Bravo on the story! Keep it up!
22 Page 1 2 Next »