for Wishful Thinking

2/5/2014 c8 JosephineM
this story was like drug for me. I read it at work (dont tell anyone), then in the bus to home, during walking to my house and before shower, I couldnt let it go. fantastic.
11/30/2013 c10 61CharlotteAshmore
i really loved this story. very well written, different and fascinating at the same time. very well done job, indeed!
10/8/2013 c10 32lily moonlight
Hello :) I'm sorry, I've had this open as a tab on my internet browser for ages :S I'm so glad you finished the story - congratulations! That must be a good feeling :D It's also really great to read such a happy ending after such painful moments during the story. That Belle remembered who she was felt very satisfying - it was sort of unfair that she didn't remember and that Gold did. I'm also glad that he came back. I loved, too, that you had humour here, such as Belle thinking that they were both cry babies! Well done, my dear :)
9/29/2013 c10 57JustBFree5
Great concept!
8/16/2013 c10 1Blue Angelo
That was a perfect ending! 3
You have created awesomeness. :-)
-CharkO
8/14/2013 c10 NightowlsNest
I'm sorry to see The End, but I enjoyed the journey and the ending was lovely - sweet and sexy and with just the right touch of Rumple "woobie"! What lies ahead for the two of them in this AU? That is a mystery, as the future mostly is - but your story ends on a note of hope, I think. Your Belle has hard-won experience in the world as Jolie, that canon Belle lacked. She knows who Mr. Gold is & has, I believe, a clearer realistic picture of her Rumple. "They wouldn't be parted again. She wouldn't allow it." Belle/Jolie won't climb out a bedroom window or need time apart from her Rumple - she may want him to be a better man, to not use magic as a crutch so much - but she will stay with him on that road. I like that very much. I love canon Belle, but I had a real problem with her telling Rumple in reply to his saying that he was still a monster "...that's why I must stay." and then leaving him the first time he skirted the truth & disappointed her. Then he saves her & she lashes out again. You don't break free of 300 years of ingrained behaviors, possession by a Dark Curse & magical addictions all that quickly! She redeemed herself in my eyes by the end of the season, but I felt her earlier actions were out of character for Belle. Your Belle will handle her Rumple in a better fashion, I think. I love her & this story! Thank You again for sharing your talents with the rest of us!
8/14/2013 c10 maizeblue7
Great story! Loved the finish!
8/13/2013 c10 81Ryunn Kazan
:') It's painful that it's over, but it was a good pain.
8/13/2013 c10 17juju0268
I've been so down today and what a perfect story ending. It helped me to read this happy, happy ending, thank you for such a great story.
8/11/2013 c9 Guest
Srry it's just I really love this and Ur a great writer this is a favorite of mine
8/13/2013 c10 aoowerojfh
Thats one hot chapter to end the story. Sad... it ended. But finally Rumbelle are together. Yeah for that. Hope to see you write more in the future. :)
8/13/2013 c10 Stargate533
Yay! I was so happy to see the last chapter posted! And I loved the ending. It was perfect
8/12/2013 c9 1Blue Angelo
Omg. They are the perfectest couple.
I love what u did to the plot its way more awesome.
Please update
-CharkO
8/12/2013 c9 2LetsTwistAnotherFairyTale
Ah! Oh my goodness! Such a cliffhanger. I can't wait to see what happens when she confronts him. I absolutely love the premise of this story. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for more! :)
8/12/2013 c9 maizeblue7
Great chapter! I love that she was waiting on the steps for him! Can't wait to read more!
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »