for The Failed Surprise

9/15/2015 c1 jinmin
this was funny, just plain funny and sweet and cute
6/15/2015 c1 Guest
I wanna read the story where byakuran and mukuro team up to prank hibari
11/7/2013 c1 sparkling apples
That was hilarious. xD
4/25/2013 c1 13Psychosomatic Delusion
OMG!THAT WAS GREAT!
4/6/2013 c1 A Midsummer
Ahaha, its too bad the wedding they planned didn't get through.
3/17/2013 c1 Moon's Smile
This was...very enjoyable. I laughed. A lot. Nice job. :)
3/5/2013 c1 8Drika-Veras
*0*
Hibari is really inconvenient sometimes! He just ruined the plans of the others!
I really like the fic and it's well written

(my english isn't very good, but I expected that my review make you a little happy) ;]

Kissus
1/6/2013 c1 13Kuku-mi
LMAO! XDD Loved it! I don't know how else to put my feelings into words :3
1/5/2013 c1 33ninetailsgirl94
XD Kufufufufufuufufuffuufufufu.
Oh Mukuro-nii, it was only a matter of time, you shouldn't be mad since you were planning their wedding,
I foretell you will crack and make a Sequel. XP
1/5/2013 c1 41Deader than the Doornail
This was SO FUNNY at the end! "Poor" Mukuro and Dino!
1/5/2013 c1 2Isolated Melody
This ... is awesome! Really, it is!

There's only one thing that got me confused. When you're married, isn't the ring on your left hand, fourth finger? Not your right? The only ring Chrome would have on her right hand would be the Vongola Ring. XD

Nonetheless, this little oneshot was full of 1896, I is satisfied.
1/5/2013 c1 yukiXsnow
Heh, all that time wasted. Plus, Mukuro hasn't seemed to realize that planning their wedding would result in them getting married... He's shocked. He should've pranked them instead as it would result in the two not getting married...
1/5/2013 c1 696bittersweetblackcat
Lol wow all that planning went down the drain xD
1/5/2013 c1 ponponpon
Wow
just awsome! I love the way you made the planing and how the characters were in well character. To tell the truth this is a frist time actually reading a fanfic like this, absolute genious my friend :D i was laughing in some parts. Oh i also like the way you included dino marshmallow addict and lassuria. Bit disappoinnent u didnt include the rest of the varia.
1/5/2013 c1 42SkylarkOfTheMoon
Amazing, Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, 100%, completely, simply amazing...