for Breaking Point: The Darkness Within

supert history
1/15/2013 c3 5Eyazahrid
D
1/15/2013 c3 Mzr90
Cool chapter seems like Sasuke is gonna be focusing on Naruto now makes me wonder if he'll discover the truth?

I'm surprised with Danzo's appearance I can see him work with Naruto but he's gotta have a plan in place due to Naruto's feelings on the village.

Also hope you don't change Naruto's mind on his father he sways forgives him way too easily plus with how naive he is I don't see how he could be a good father.
1/15/2013 c3 1Lord of the weed
Overall it was very good. Naruto's bonds have been cut and his cycle of hatred has now officially begun.

Hope he accepts Danzo's offer and gets some real training in fuuton-ninjutsu. It annoys me greatly that naruto only knows two fuuton jutsu in canon.

In my opinion it naruto made a mistake in saying "I don't give a damn about this village anymore" in front of a fanatic.

I got the feeling that if he meets the minato copy in his mindscape it will get something far more painful than a punch in the gut. Furthermore Naruto really shouldn't piss kyuubi off if it can rebuild his face to his liking and Sasuke now learnt the meaning of 'speaking of the devil'. He should be careful what he wishes for. Sakura would gladly comply... many years later of course.
1/15/2013 c3 Mr. Skellington
Rofl, I can only imagine Sakura's reaction if she overheard Sasuke at the end there. And I wonder what the Kyuubi's game plan is, making Naruto go crazy in front of the Hokage isn't exactly going to help in getting him released.
1/11/2013 c2 Mzr90
Damn awesome chapter I can't wait till the fallout of this maybe an early appearance of Jiraiya to check the seal? Anyway I can't wait to see the rest of this and your other works.
1/11/2013 c2 Guest
supert history
1/11/2013 c2 5Eyazahrid
Fucking Awesome
1/11/2013 c2 Mr. Skellington
This story is pretty intense. Somehow I don't see that tag putting Naruto down for long, and I can only imagine he won't be too thrilled with Sasuke for that little maneuver.
1/11/2013 c2 soul18
nice fic though i hope you keep writing it.
1/11/2013 c2 1Lord of the weed
Good chapter. Like the kyuubi's dry humour and his ego. You write him and his interaction with naruto very well in my opinion.

I really hope naruto's eyes are ok. If not he can always rip out sasuke's. As Kyuubi said an eye for an eye XD Sasuke should always sleep with a kunai under his pillow from now on because naruto will probably want to tear him apart for this stunt.

Just how large is the power multiplier his initial jinchuriki form grants him in your story? He's seven years old and can make a chunin cower in fear.

Keep up the good work. It has potential.
1/5/2013 c1 Mzr90
Wow like the idea of this and if you go for a pairing I think you should go for a foreign kunoichi since if Naruto hates Konoha I don't see him going for any of the girls there and nothing against Hinata but she's always done.

Anyway looking forward to the rest of this and Konoha Gakuen.
1/5/2013 c1 Guest
great start, the story has alot of potential,you can make this one of the best fanfics on the site, keep up the good job
1/5/2013 c1 Lord of the weed
I like this more manipulative kyuubi. I can't really see a way that he can recruit all jinchuriki for his war against the villages. Killer Bee and yagura who is under obito's control would probably be the hardest to convince and gaara the easiest.

It was refreshing to see ami as naruto's tormentor at the academy and not like in almost all stories sakura and ino alone. I think that little display will arouse Danzo's interest, who has his agents all over the village and get him some ROOT training. By the way where were the ANBU?

Curious what will happen next.