for Demon

4/20 c6 Phantom
Danny sus
2/6/2020 c6 Guest
You realize that one of the British soldiers is Lord Phillips, Sarah’s father? She’d be fine with her dad!
11/22/2018 c2 Guest
The French boy’s name is HENRI.
11/22/2018 c7 Guest
You DO know the French boy’s name is Henri, right?
4/10/2018 c2 1Panther4Life
Any new comments about Burr v Hamilton?
9/18/2016 c5 Krusher
Ok I draw the line at Danny learning several indian languages. I'm done. Just done. No more of any of these stories. Bye.
9/18/2016 c3 Krusher
Again with the scars? Yet another thing waayy too many authors use that actually makes no sense. If Danny scarred from his injuries he would be like 99% scar tissue from the time that Freakshow splattered him everywhere with a roller coaster.
9/18/2016 c1 Krusher
I can't take your fic seriously when Danny is in such a ridiculous outfit. Tunic and cloak is just eww.
5/24/2016 c2 Guest
(If I were there) Me: "Aye. I agree with you and I'm not even British, Lassie. I'm Irish. Seriously, I have an Irish brogue and my hair is auburn. Would've been red, but my mother's blonde genes got mixed in."
6/2/2015 c11 3Serulium
Thank you! I enjoyed this story very much! I have recently gotten back into Danny Phantom, but it has been a while since I thought about Liberty's Kids. I always loved that show, and I would always watch it with my siblings after school. Thank you for reminding me how great it was. I had fun!
5/26/2015 c1 Serulium
I am supposed to day the least. I was not expecting to find a story that included two of my childhood favorites. I am going to read this all the way through! So far, it is looking very good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
5/21/2015 c11 Itharax
Funny ending!
1/4/2015 c2 General Ripper
The French kid is named Henri. I don't think they would call him by the name of his adoptive father, considering they met him first.
1/4/2015 c1 General Ripper
I think it would have been better if it was Thomas Paine, Aaron Burr was an asshole.
10/27/2014 c11 EcoReibun
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That ending though!
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »