for The Curse of the Fabled Swords

7/19/2018 c6 Mette Vinter
There is no chapter seven, and it has been five years.
2/27/2014 c6 guest
Is this discontinued?
12/15/2013 c6 ICanLoveThemAll
Sooo cool ive spent this whole day reading yur fanfic since like 11:00am i started reading today on ch14 in the first book. ive cought up sooo plz update soon im excited to see what happens next and plz use my suggestion that i mentioned in the first ch in book 2! 333 :)
12/15/2013 c5 ICanLoveThemAll
A novella sounds great! u should make it really DRAMATIC! it'll be cool! its funny how Bracken is forced to bring Gavin and it was soo cool how Gavin just went out on Bracken it was cool and funny he just called him out. Also, only Seth will make the best out of a bad situation! This is a greay story i LOVE it! 333 :)
12/15/2013 c4 ICanLoveThemAll
When Bracken finds Gavin he's probably going to kill him srry just something i was thinking but probably true though Bracken doesn't really like Gavin he bearly even trusts him! anyways LOVE the story just needed to say that. 333 :)
12/15/2013 c3 ICanLoveThemAll
SOO COOL I LOVE IT! 333 :)
12/15/2013 c2 ICanLoveThemAll
IM SOO EXCITED! and whats with the dark ribbons around Gavin is that a way to tell if someone is evil or has darkness in them? love yur stories i get soo excited when i read them there sooo good33 :)
12/15/2013 c1 ICanLoveThemAll
OMG SOO COOL YUR A GREAT WRITTER OK SO GAVIN SHOULD GET IN A FIGHT WITH BRACKEN TURN INTO A DRAGON TRY TO KILL BRACKEN(BUT NOT REALLY KILL HIM) KENDRA TRIES TO STOP HIM GAVIN TROWS KENDRA BRACKEN RUNS TO HER SIDE GAVIN RELIZES WHAT HE HAS DONE TURNS BACK INTO A HUMAN GETS SCARED OF HIS POWERS AND RUNS INTO THE FOREST. THATS MY SUGESTION HOPE U USE IT! 33 :)
11/30/2013 c6 Guest
I think that the sisters should tell Seth the artifact that they want him to get is the other swords that will mean he starts hunting for the other 5 blades!

-nightdrinker
11/17/2013 c6 11Blu3 Wat3rs
That awsome moment when a Belleza de los Muertos's name is Lia... like mine. :D
Haha. I love how you added some Spanish themed fable. :)
11/17/2013 c6 MeTheAwesome
Nice chapter! I can't wait to see the quest! Is Bracken going to have to translate for Seth to Gavin? Is this going to be Brackendra or Gavendra?
10/27/2013 c5 Guest
This really great! Please write more! I'd follow you, but I don't have an account! :-( I personally liked Gavin/Kendra, but I'd like to Bracken end up on top, even though I always root for the underdogs! ;-) I can't wait to see what happens next!
7/6/2013 c4 Plainly insanely
I forgot to write her personality( whoops) soooo she's kinda a nerd who always puts other people's needs before her own shes kinda dorky shes always kind even to people who have hurt her and she admires Kendra's and Seth's powers but doesn't realize that she may have power of her own... Plus I would really REALLY REALLY REALLY like it if she found love. BUT I am getting ahead of myself I mean you haven't decided to put her in the story and if you do I would be forever grateful. Thank You.
7/6/2013 c4 Plainly insanely
DUDE!this story is awesome and I put in a review in the first one about my idea for a character,Madison Sorensen maddie for short Kendra and Seth's cute cousin she doesn't know anything about the magical world and she suddenly takes a surprise visit to her grandparents because her dad ( her only parent left ) has died. Now she has to stay with her grandparents but little does she know she is about to be thrust into the world of fablehaven
6/13/2013 c1 Kayla
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...UPDATE! This is one of the BEST fanfics I've EVER read! You are an AMAZING author and hope to see more from you soon! Keep being AMAZING and KEEP UPDATING...PLEASE...! :) luv u all!
Kayla