FanFiction.Net
for I Want a Mommy

10/24/2018 c16 dancemom33
I am enjoying your story.I hope you can continue
10/15/2018 c16 QWhidbee10
Please update soon
10/12/2018 c16 EnglishBookLover
Love It!
Can’t wait for the rest of the story!
10/11/2018 c16 19BellaLaila87
Love this story! I can’t wait for you to update!
10/2/2018 c16 2Taken07
Update... soon? I really hope so!
9/25/2018 c16 EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI
Me encanta!
9/18/2018 c16 hstevens0816
i hope to see a update soon ; }
9/10/2018 c16 Nox
Hey... I like your story.. will you write the next chapter? I hope there will be parts of bella's pregnancy...
8/26/2018 c16 1Aevans231
Lovely story, I hope to see an update soon!
8/18/2018 c16 Guest
I hope things with Carlisle are settled some in the future chapters. Edward took that too well, almost like it’s been forgotten that his father helped another man harras and force a 15 year old girl to miscarry a baby. He offered up some drugs to make her abort. What was it? It could’ve been anything, could have killed her. They set her up to die in that crash. Why is his father allowed around his wife? Why does he like James so much? Nothings been said about him being kissing yet.
8/18/2018 c10 Guest
No, I’m sorry, but I’d have to leave. His family tortured a 15 year old fucks.
8/18/2018 c7 Guest
Wait, it’s weird that he could find out so much about her life, mundane things like how much she spends on shampoo, but doesn’t know what happened to her in high school. Wow. I’m sure it’s known in her town and there are rumors about it, police reports, and what not. Now I’m wondering if the Cullen’s has her father killed in order to get James out of trouble.
8/18/2018 c7 Guest
James abused and assaulted her in high school and the Cullen’s helped get him out of paying for his crimes. Ew. So grimey. I bet Carlisle knows Bella was James’ victim too. Why would they help him? Ugh. He’s stupid to taunt Bella in front of Edward, as if he won’t find out the truth and kill him for it.
8/18/2018 c5 Guest
Americans really never use the phrase “come off it.” I see that a lot in fics written by British writers even when the story takes places in Seattle.
8/19/2018 c16 Jeraly
I thoroughly enjoy this story and thought i already had it as a favorite but I do now! Hope all is well with you! I was a GS cookie coordinator and it is definitely a job!
2,654 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »