for Letters Between Sister of Alliance and Brother of Horde

10/24/2014 c2 8Kharodine
Awww, this story hasn't been updated for over a year... It's so hard to find good Ji Firepaw fanfiction.
5/27/2014 c1 Lang Ling
Well, first of all that was messed up for another Pandaren to suggest that they tell on him. That's... wow. Betraying your own race for a banner. Ugh.
8/19/2013 c2 Chris
This whole series is freaking AWESOME! Please please please please please do not stop this I'm begging you
7/11/2013 c1 1Tylothos
Oh wow... I was just looking through places for Madagascar fanfics and ran into this, i never expected a game i play to be on fanfiction, i guess that just goes to show you life is full of suprises! XD
1/15/2013 c1 AvainFlight
i really like it but I was a bit confused by the tauren part in the letter
1/8/2013 c1 Christian
Great story so far! Keep it up!
1/7/2013 c1 5SogekingSchofield503
It would be interesting if you explored how Ji reacts to Xiai's intrusion in the next chapter. In fact, I'd recommend the next chapter to be about Ji and his obvious conflict between his loyalty to the Horde and his ties to those on the "other side of the curtain", so to speak. Maybe he still harbors feelings towards a certain leader in the Alliance...

I'd have to say this was a fairly enjoyable read. There really don't seem to be much in the way of FF about Ji or Pandaria in general, and I hope you can keep it going!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service