for Half-Breed

12/17/2020 c28 Edoc'sil mor'ranr
F**K YOU! HOW DARE YOU NOT DO A SEQUEL!
12/17/2020 c8 Edoc'sil mor'ranr
11/16/2018 c28 Joseph
You said there would be an epilogue five years ago
5/31/2018 c16 Shadowolf
I read the little part that said these are not men but monsters blah blah(not that it's unimportant I'm just to lazy to type it all out) and I felt the INSPIRATION..that sounded so much better in my head XD
8/4/2017 c28 Potato Tomato
PLEASE START WRITING FANFICTION AGAIN YOU ARE A GR8 WRITER ALSO LOVE THE NATHAN FILLION JOKE LOL!
8/4/2017 c17 Potato Tomato
No offense ( I am amazed that you came out with this story in less than a year), but I think that an edit of this story would prove wonders for the reading experience. For example, you said that Blodhgarm is more wolf than animal, and I think you meant more wolf than human.
8/2/2017 c1 3Totem-Mimikyu
Lol. I really like the "one does not simply walk into a cave." That was so hilarious, I started coughing and choking.
6/4/2017 c7 Guest
I really like this,however a couple of questions.1. Why do they hate half-breeds, I know you said they believe that half-breeds are abominations but why? 2. I saw in one of your athuor notes that you said half-breeds are far stronger than there normal counterparts so when it comes to the varden wouldn't they see the benefit of have 500 super strong soldiers/mages in there army? If someone could write a review or something like that i'd appreciate it any love the story so far.
6/4/2017 c4 Guest
I just looked it up on google and dora the explorer Has been around for 10 years but that was in 2010 but since it still continue s shes been around 6 years old for 17 years
11/21/2016 c17 Gimli
Because "Nobody tosses a dwarf." XD
1/22/2016 c24 kaleb again
i love how u can write so fast and still make it great
ur awesome bro
1/22/2016 c23 kaleb bass
did u really have to kill off the dragons i cant get over that saphira is gone ,made me cry
8/5/2015 c28 3veagleeyev
People seem to be under the impression that getting stabbed through the heart is an instant dead. Sorry to crush your Hollywood, folks, but that is not the case.
Granted, after around fifteen seconds, you wouldn't be conscious, but it could take a few minutes or an hour. It really is circumstantial, but only something that would immediately shut off the brain would result in an instant death. (Or a backstab, if you play TF2.)
The human body is a lot more resilient than we give it credit for. Abraham Lincon received a bullet through the back of his head, and without modern medicine, lasted the night, at home, in his bed. Granted, he wasn't conscious, but he still lasted the night. So yeah. Getting stabbed through the heart? Slow and painful. At least you wouldn't be conscious for most of it.
8/4/2015 c18 veagleeyev
Again, you wrote Eragon as having sight... He's blind...
8/4/2015 c16 veagleeyev
Orcs don't reproduce... They're dead Elves... Remember? They are actually mined from the earth in LOTR.
328 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »