for Making a Moment

8/24/2018 c1 104melissaeverdeen13
I’m sooooo late to read this but I can’t leave without telling you how much I adored this one shot. and i mean ADORED! you got the character so on point. you had me cracking up with amy’s linesspecifically the one that involved a chris hemsworth cutout because it sounded so very much like HER! another favorite line was “that’s how i got my girlfriend over here” and jesse just goes along with it. because he would! and the scene that absolutely melted my heart even though it was tiny, was during the disney movie marathon when they were sitting so cute and casual and I REALLY DID HAVE TO STOP AND COMPOSE MYSELF! whew. sorry for the outburst, but i have sooooo much love for this fic and so much respect for you as a writer. you have amazing talent! thank you for sharing it!
6/15/2018 c1 2Dimpls742
This is perfect.
1/3/2017 c1 chiyokira
AMAZING I LOVED IT! the last bit at the end slightly confused me but THIS IS THE KNOCKOUT! THANK YOU!
6/14/2016 c1 Weppers
Perfect!
3/22/2016 c1 24IMakeTheMonsters
perfect. this is absolutely perfect.
10/27/2015 c1 5chelszy
Awesome, really sweet one shot! Thanks for sharing
9/6/2015 c1 388fiesa
Thank you so much for your pm.

Because of it, I went back to your stories, and because of that, I found this gem which I somehow hadn't seen before. And it's the most beautiful, most heart-felt, funny, lovable and perfect Pitch Perfect fic I've ever read.

It feels like a direct continuation of the first movie, and I liked the first one somewhat better than the second, I with this story of yours I might continue on just forgetting there was a second movie (though the music was awesome, as always) and just focus on this. I love how you put together the scenes, how some of them feel out-of-context but the red thread is always visible. I love how you describe both Beca and Jesse, and, even more, how you write their interaction and their dialogue. Because God, it couldn't be more perfect. Their snarky comments, strange dialogues, jokes, jokes-not-meant-as-jokes, the way they tease each other and one still can see how important they are to each other - it's simply beautiful. You worked through most of their everyday and their relationship issues: visiting Jesse's parents (his mother is seriously cool!), Beca coming around to telling Jesse of her family stories piece by piece and then with a bang, Jesse visiting Beca in Boston, being together, being apart, helping friends, helping each other, working together, /not/ working together, making music, watching movies, fighting, laughing, doing whatever. And I loved it. I know how long it takes to write something like this - it turned out beautiful. I especially liked the way all the other characters appear now and then: how Benji gets his Jasmine (I'm sure she likes Star Wars!), dealing with Jessica's heartbreak, Fat Amy being awesome as usual, Chloe, Aubrey, all the other aca girls and boys. They made for a complete picture of Jesse's and Beca's college years, and I wouldn't want to miss them.
And in the end, the end was wonderful as well: Beca sings to Jesse from the car, something she said she'd never do. It shows how much she has changed - through him, with him, in him - and how far they've come. And it draws the arc to the beginning of the movie.

I'll run out of words to describe what I liked in your story soon, I guess, so I'll leave it at this. Thank you for this beautiful, perfect story that made a perfect ending to my weekend. Thank you for sharing it here.
8/9/2015 c1 Nat
Awesome piece of writing! I really enjoyed it.
6/23/2015 c1 Dobby99
I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I just found and I love it! *_*
I love Beca and Jesse and you described them just perfect and this story is just... amazing and adorable and awesome :D
Please excuse any mistakes, I'm a german student and my english is probably not really good :)
6/6/2015 c1 Katie Who
That was...amazing! Cute and adorable! Oh gosh, I love it! :D Beautifully done! :)
4/9/2015 c1 20celtic-flicka
Love, love, LOVE this story! Your characterization is terrific (especially of Amy-I love the way you write her!). I hope the sequel inspires you to write more!
2/8/2015 c1 14Clementine Buttersnaps
I really, really, really loved this. Everything. Beca and Jesse were real, Benji was absolutely adorable and your Fat Any "crushed it"

The ending was my favorite, but the whole thing was great. Can't wait to see what else you got.
2/2/2015 c1 4sheisawhirlwind
11/10. Beautifullllll :)
Good characterization and stellar, poetic phrasing. The structure of this is really organic as well.
My only complaint would be that you do such a beautiful complex job with Jesse and Beca you could totally do that with other more minor characters that end up as just comic relief. But that's just me being picky. Every story needs comic relief. I just think you could do it all, you know?
This is awesome, basically. I love it. And you.
1/31/2015 c1 thisisavoidaccount
Great story, my first Pitch Perfect fic, I'm glad I picked that one! You embodied the characters really well!
12/20/2014 c1 48bye123456789
! ! !
This is so cute and well-characterized and so fluffy too. I can't stop smiling because of this Beca/Jesse perfection (:
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »