for Making a Moment

10/12/2014 c1 43satomika
I love it!

It's beautifully written!

More, please!

And they're all totally awesome and in character!
7/10/2014 c1 Shanynde
Any chance you'd ever do a one shot on Donald x Lily? You are such an amazing writer and you could do so much for those two. Just a thought, and loved rereading this amazing story.
3/31/2014 c1 TessLouise
This was excellent - thank you!
3/10/2014 c1 Guest
This was a great story and well written. You've captured the characters really well. I hope you write more stories in for Beca and Jesse. Excellent work!
2/5/2014 c1 18poser16
I loved this! Very funny, sweet, and true to character.
Excellent story!

poser16

Ps. Your Fat Amy was hilarious
1/19/2014 c1 269Dance Elle Dance
Oh man, this was perfect. I think this might be my favorite PP fanfic I've read. All of your stuff is marvelous, and this was no exception! Great work!
1/16/2014 c1 1amethyst-dreams27
LOVE it. Realistic, sweet, cute but not cheesy. Perfect balance.
1/8/2014 c1 Egwene13
I really, really enjoyed your story! The idea of using these little snapshots was a great one and helped everything stay believable. Also, did I catch a shoutout to the Bathtub Dogs in there? :)
1/6/2014 c1 SeriouslySerious
Oh my god, I'm tearing up. That was just beautiful. The characters were written to a t and I like how you expanded on canon facts and wove your own in expertly. Simply a joy to read.
11/25/2013 c1 gossipssweetlips
Brilliant story, the way you wrote it was exciting, emotional, fun & just brilliiant, would love to see you write more stories
10/20/2013 c1 13iLoveRomance2o11
This was a truly beautiful story. Thank you for writing it!

-Lynn
10/18/2013 c1 8soundcheck123
I wish I had your writing skills to describe how much I love this. Absolutely perfect, thanks for posting!
8/25/2013 c1 AWishForSerendipity
This was brilliant! I have a huge grin on my face right now. It was adorable and funny and SO IN CHARACTER (seriously how did you do that it's marvellous.) So glad I came across this fic!
8/10/2013 c1 4bowlfullofcherries
very adorable. very true to form. thanks for the read. :)
7/20/2013 c1 5HiddenHayden
I love the way you portrayed all your characters so perfectly. It was so beautifully written and I hope they have the perfect happy ending. Well done...that was pretty awesome. :)
116 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »