for Making a Moment

7/20/2013 c1 3emmawatsonfan1
Awwwww! Omg this is so sweet! You are such an amazing writer
7/18/2013 c1 changingoceantides
I love this. I could hear Anna Kendrick and Skylar Astin in my head while I was reading. You captured them beautifully. Thank you.
7/17/2013 c1 2solas oiche
no dammit that's too much fluff for me to handle omggg
7/9/2013 c1 1Booknerrd
Dude, I loved this story so much. I loved how perfectly you portrayed all the characters, I loved how the story was a long one-shot instead of a short one, I loved how the two's relationship gradually grew and was so realistic, I loved how it was interesting from start to finish, and I just loved it. :)
7/4/2013 c1 22RomansRoad
Ha! I wondering why on earth your username was so familiar, and then I realized I'd read your piece "The Sun is Gonna Shine" a while back while browsing through Hunger Games fics. No surprise then that this piece is just as brilliant.

Loved this look into their relationship, and the way you broke it into little stories. Very in-character and very easy to picture while reading. Nicely done!

RR
7/3/2013 c1 11Starlight77
This is a fabulous story. I love the way you detail Becca's uncertainties and fears and your Jesse voice - his mix of goofiness and wit - is just too perfect.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. You have a great writing style, and develop their relationship in a realistic fashion.
6/29/2013 c1 tiny ineffectual fists
!

Okay, yeah. Possibly my favourite Pitch Perfect fanfic ever. Like, ever. Wow. You have made my week.
6/28/2013 c1 Harley
OMG you got every character right! With how they would act and what they would say! It is how I would see the future of them and most importantly how they should play out the future. And oh don't know if you know but there is a second pitch perfect coming out in 2015. It's a ways away but still. :))))
6/13/2013 c1 20MegalegU
I love the detail in this and how it wasn't too short or too long - it fully captured my attention and I thought it was very in-character! Good job! :)
6/1/2013 c1 Guest
best thing i have ever read.
5/26/2013 c1 2ShineForMe8012
Loooovvvveee iiiitttt!
4/21/2013 c1 VeryPassionateReader
Wonderful! It was so well written, I loved it! Thank you
4/4/2013 c1 Smashmo
...oh. my. gosh. Seriously. No words.

But really, this was BRILLIANT and breathtaking and beautiful and perfect. I have never read a more perfectly crafted story. I'm in awe. Bravissimo times infinity.
3/24/2013 c1 SkinnyyLovee
I love how you wrote that story. Really well done.
3/19/2013 c1 ldanielle
Love, love, love it! :D do true to the characters and absolutely amazing!
116 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »