for Making a Moment

3/13/2013 c1 2Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo
This was wonderful and perfect and just how I would imagine Beca and Jesse ending up. I like that she tried for him, that she made the effort.

Pitch perfect has become my go to movie to watch whenever I'm down. This might be one of my new favorite fics.
3/11/2013 c1 kissyourself
Wow. This is a wonderfully written, awesome story. I love it. I hope you write more about these two. :)
2/25/2013 c1 1mynameisnotsherly
oh. my. god.
this is so well written. and wonderful and fliffy.
thank you.
2/23/2013 c1 12OneShotWoman15
OMG way to aca-adorible for me to think! I love the ending! lol and teh fact that niether of them won makes so much sence! I mean there is other acapella groups! Your the 1st and prob the only to ever do it that way. This was really good, you are an amzing writter! My sister knows! She had to call my name 3 times before I would look away from reading lol don't ever stop writting! :)

Love: OSW15
2/13/2013 c1 4lovefromyourginger
THAT WAS THE CUTEST BESSE FIC I HAVE READ HANDS DOWN OH MY ACA SOMEONE HELP ME RECOVER
2/8/2013 c1 WheresMyWings
So. Effing. B. e. a. U. Tiful!
2/6/2013 c1 eshadlow
I have just read this fic for about the 5th time and once again I found new details to make me just love it so much. Your characterization is astounding and your dialogue makes me smile. XX
2/5/2013 c1 8amateur-hourd
This story was amazing! One of my top favs, and the ending was absolutely perfect. You're an amazing writer, I also like your hunger games stories. I hope you write more Pitch perfect stories soon!
2/2/2013 c1 Sarah
Incredible. I'm actually at a loss for words, but you've done an incredible job brining these characters to life.
2/1/2013 c1 31human28
Loved it!
1/26/2013 c1 5Ninazadzia
gahhh the FEELS. Absolutely loved this, you're incredibly talented. I epsecially liked the bits with Fat Amy, love dat bitch.
xx Nina
1/26/2013 c1 3IRunWithWerewolves
Wonderful! I loved it!
1/24/2013 c1 keys to the kingdom
oh. my. god. that was amazing. PLEASE write more!
1/22/2013 c1 Emma
Please write more jessexbeca fanfics! I'm obsessed with them and your fic is acamazing!
1/21/2013 c1 1JaySwagsby
Wow. This was just really well done. I can't even words.
116 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »