for Making a Moment

1/6/2013 c1 heyitslennon
Beautiful
1/6/2013 c1 thisisonyouprincess
Okay, so that was the most adorable thing I have read in my life. Like, ever.
1/6/2013 c1 MorningStarGazer
Holy crap- that was seriously amazing. I am absolutely in awe of your brilliance. WOW!
1/6/2013 c1 aznchicki
Awesome.! Very believable! Definitely one of my favorite pitch perfect fan fiction to date!
1/6/2013 c1 TK
This is so good! So in-character and great. I can really picture a lot of this in Pitch Perfect canon. Love it! (And go Tribe! Haha)
1/6/2013 c1 14Abby82
I'd been jonesing for some Pitch Perfect fic but hadn't gotten around to looking. Then I get a new story alert and how could I resist.

This was lovely. I love that there wasn't this huge drama or conflict going on. It was Beca, Jesse, and their world at Barden. I especially liked the camaraderie between the Bellas throughout the story.

Wonderful story and thank you for sharing.

-Abby
1/6/2013 c1 3Jennifer Bailey Sneed
Oh. My. God. You did not just go there. This is perfection in a nutshell.
1/6/2013 c1 44AkaOkamiRyu
Absolutely perfect. Honestly, characterization was good, the progression and the writing and the flow was good. The dialogue was well timed and written, and it was funny without being stupid and sweet without being obnoxious. Quite possibly the best Pitch Perfect fanfic I have seen and read.

-AOR
1/6/2013 c1 51DeadlineMaster
Love it! You are so good, I wish you could write fanfic for all my fandoms.
1/6/2013 c1 SaharBear
This was amazing and adorable and I absolutely loved it. Thank you for finding another way to make me smile:D
Are you taking requests by any chance?
1/6/2013 c1 tetheredtreetops
i absolutely love love love this! i love pitch perfect and beca and jesse and just this world, and this story filled in the blanks :) good job!
116 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8