for A warm and cozy New Year's at 'Minus Five Degrees'

3/25/2013 c1 2Larkin21
Love this! And just love the way you write these two :)
1/9/2013 c1 6Bellatokio
OOOOOOOOOOWNNNN!

So cute!

wanna more!

pleeeeease?
1/8/2013 c1 WickedWhiskeyDeactivated
This was such an awesome story that I didn't want it to end! Dave finding his way back to Kurt on Valentines day was just what I needed on this mundane Tuesday;-) Wonderful Work!
1/7/2013 c1 nessyschu
Ahhh super cute!
1/7/2013 c1 PamperedKitty
this was so sweet & romantic _
1/7/2013 c1 6Fernsfairie
Awww! I love grand gestures!
-Fern Rose
1/6/2013 c1 Guest
This was hot and sweet and it made me teary-eyed at the end. Lovely bit of work, dear, and I wouldn't want to jinx it by asking for more.
1/6/2013 c1 Jen M Star
This was wonderful! I always love your stories. And I was in New Zealand for New Years last year, so this story was extra fun for me. :-)
1/6/2013 c1 captainlove
I've been working all night, and i'm glad I checked my emails before going to sleep... This cute and hot story will surely make my dreams interesting. Thanks for sharing.
1/6/2013 c1 52Lise Blodeuwedd
I related a lot, but on the other way around. Being from Brazil, Christmas here is always very hot, and it seems funny to see the snow and people with coats and hats in the movies and series. It was weird in 2011 as well, when I spent it in Ireland (though it was not very cold that year). That was very cute and sexy and the end was just perfect!
1/6/2013 c1 25debraelq
Love it! As always, your stories are perfect. And so hot! Love the small peek into New Zealand.
1/6/2013 c1 10louisestrange
I loved this. It was so great to see the boys outside of the USA for a change, and their encounter was super hot (and not just because of the weather!). Perfect ending, too !