for Trapped

3/2/2019 c10 1Link10076828
we won, i suppose.
3/16/2016 c10 1tyleet88
This isn't to bad and the plot is interesting. maybe you should keep going hmm?
2/6/2014 c9 kate
I hope they save dartz from zorcs clutches or control
8/10/2013 c8 samaurai
I just wish Heba cpuld be free from Dartz and tell the pharaoh the truth on what happened to him like forced sex or forced to have a kid
7/5/2013 c8 1Wereteen25
Whoa
7/5/2013 c8 kate
I hope heba will be okay i look forward to more and what happened to his son xerxes is he okay
6/11/2013 c7 1TheLonelyShadow96
I love your story. I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you don't have that much writer's block. :)
6/3/2013 c1 8ShadowMaster7
Yay torture Dartz! -giggles then turns sober- I like it, I'd love to help anyway I can chika, I have cookies for all -holds out a plate of cookies- Except Dartz that is
4/11/2013 c7 6Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san
O.O...eiowgdidgbhigiosgerdyqwjusdrfvwgdfkjufiizdet dcwuizysdiaywfgayejfyiasft! WOW! Ironheart's still alive, Solomon has a deceased son, Atem is finally meeting the bad guys, Xerxes was adorable as always, AND HEBA SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE RA D*MNED THING! xD! continue sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
4/10/2013 c7 5PokerPair
Ra! that was something! Ironheart is here? I was expecting an Atlantian person but not him! you're good really good :)
And Heba sleeping through the whole thing is a little mean for him and dear Ra Xerxes is there! I hope Atemu realize soon who he is. And the heck! Darius? really? (no offense -;) please oh please update soon.
4/9/2013 c7 kate
I can tell that troubles brewing soon i look forward to more
4/2/2013 c6 6Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san
Heba you baka! Atemu would NEVER cast a spell on you! Only someone like Dartz would even THINK of doing that to a person! XD! Continue sooooon! And Jou? It was nice knowing ya! XD!
3/10/2013 c6 5PokerPair
OMR! what is happening?! Dartz is possessed? or something? and Heba is . . . I don't know under a spell? that Darn Dartz better be hiding himself if Atemu ever find him! and when will Xerxes meet Atemu? I'm dying to see what will Atemu's reaction will be to him. XD please update soon and if you change the rating don't worry I will still love this awesome story. by the way the breakfast scene was hot and sexy. that indirect kiss was so inappropriate on the dining table. naughty naughty those two -_-;
and awww! Atemu called him Habibi! that's so cute to bad Heba was slightly not in control? or something. please update soon and keep up the good work -
3/9/2013 c6 19winged sapphire wolf
Sapphire: Nope, you didn't!
Crystal: This chapter was good!
Ashley: I want to you and Atemu/Yami fighting!
Sapphire: Quiet you! (gags her) This was a good chapter. I can't wait to see who this blue hair man is! The wait is going to kill us! Right Crystal?
Crystal: Not really, but you know what we mean. Please update soon. This is so good!
Sapphire: Yeah! Awesome story!
3/9/2013 c6 kate
I think that man at the end was either critius or timaus nice touch
28 Page 1 2 Next »