for Trapped

3/7/2013 c5 Akemi
You just made me love this fic even more. I love this new side of Heba.
2/25/2013 c5 5PokerPair
KYAAAAHHHH! that devious of Heba XD hehehe Atemu look so surprised I LOVE IT! OMR that flirting? was so awesome as well and I didn't expect the OtogixHonda part X3 that was naughty. please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter and please keep up the good work!
2/22/2013 c5 kate
Please let atem catch on to darts plan soon
2/22/2013 c5 19winged sapphire wolf
Run Rose. Atemu can be a crazy killer!
Atemu: I...Yeah, that's a bit true.
I'm glad to read this. I can't wait to see what happens next!
2/10/2013 c4 Akemi
I am now a loyal reader. Please update, I cannot understand why this doesn't have more reviews. It's brilliant!
2/9/2013 c4 winged sapphire wolf
This is really good. I can't wait to read more!
1/28/2013 c4 kate
At last heba gets to meet atem keep it up
1/23/2013 c3 KittyCat
Yes! Update please! I need Atemu!
1/17/2013 c3 kate
I just know when heba sees atem it will be love at first sight i look forward to the next chapter
1/12/2013 c2 kate
I hope heba meets with atem soon
1/12/2013 c2 kate
Please put up chapter 3 soon and hurry
1/6/2013 c1 kate
Poor heba i hope he finds someone who loves him for him and not a sex slave
1/6/2013 c1 lissa421
You know, I was going to attempt to be nice with this constructive criticism, but at this moment, I need to be very blunt.

A quick look at your profile tells me you're twenty-two and from the Unites States, in which I presume that English is your primary language (correct me if I'm wrong), so you should know a portion of the English language from learning it in grade school, high school, and even college. Now with that said, what the hell are you doing using something as stupid as sayed in any type of writing?

Sayed is not a word. It is not the past tense of say; that would be said.

I literally sat here baffled at seeing this word that teachers told you wasn't a word. I would have been perfectly fine just telling you about the numerous grammar and spelling mistakes I found, but that made up word bothered me like nothing else.

Before you even think about posting another chapter of this story, get a beta reader. You need one.

Also, Blindshipping is Yugi x Atem, not Heba x Atem.
28 « Prev Page 1 2