for Love is Life's Sickest Joke

4/13/2015 c13 18CastiellaWinchester94
Dunno if you're still looking for a partner for Sam, but what about Sarah?
1/16/2015 c13 9Vampire's Castle
Why haven't I seen this fic before? Love the story line.. Update soon!
Love!
1/9/2015 c13 Guest
I just read all of the chapters in the story u r writing for this one in an hour, I really like the way u take time to write about the side characters too, I'm also hoping to be a writer someday so I geuss I have a long way to go but anyway the plot of the story is really good, I like how u r combining a tv show and a movie together to make this story (also I'm hoping the possible love inrrest for sam u mentioned is gaberiel)
1/9/2015 c12 3destiel.sabriel21
ruby or meg
is my opinion
1/9/2015 c13 2diskidi
Omg this made my day! I had to stay home sick today I know bummer right? And then I saw that this updated and when I saw my name and reply it warmed the cockels of my heart so thank you and man suicide?! Did not see that one coming phew and I have an inkling Mr Novak is gonna end up not being cas's dad spooky huh? Oh well I look forward to the upcoming chapters and the tears! I always love a fix that can touch me emotionally also just curious but what other son pairings do u ship if you don't mind me asking that is...oops rambling again so ciao!
1/7/2015 c12 kv1235283
I really love Sabriel hehe
1/7/2015 c12 diskidi
Poor castiel! I actually had a weird dream about the ending (sorry I do that sometimes :) but I dreamt cas broke up with him and said a lot of not so nice words and dean tries suicide but wakes up in a hospital and Gabriel explains what really happed (the plan) and gives dean the choice of either wanting to see cas again or to go complete what he did someplace private but he choses cas and then I woke up lol
12/1/2014 c11 71984winstons
I have been enjoying your story and especially the last few chapters. I look forward to the romance and the family drama that will be unfolding. Thanks for writing!
8/17/2014 c9 2Hopsfy88
You could have Gabriel as Sam's love interest. Just a thought. Okay, have a good day.
8/16/2014 c9 BookwormFangirling
Could you get Sam and Gabriel together?
8/8/2014 c1 5nonamemachine
I loove it! Waiting for updates ;)
8/7/2014 c8 71984winstons
This is a great story and chapter 8 is one of my favorite also! I love the way Dean is really making an effort and the way your portray the magnetic attraction between them. It is nice to see Castiel slowly breaking down his defenses. I wonder if their will be conflict with his family. I can't wait for them to set their date. I would love to see them text about it and of course go on it. I have really enjoyed reading this story and hope you continue soon. Thanks so much for writing!
4/15/2014 c8 Guest
More please!
4/14/2014 c8 Magpie
I need this-I love it! Poor Dean though, Cas is setting both himself and Dean up for an emotional disaster! Anna, oh Anna. Cry a river. Build a bridge. AND GET OVER IT. Let Anna fall in love with either Adam, Charlie, or Crowley. Heck, kill her off later if necessary! I can't wait to see where it's going, so more! Please!
4/13/2014 c8 Red
Please continue please its one of the best supernatural ones I have read with dastiel!
20 Page 1 2 Next »