for Christmas Reunion

6/4/2018 c1 1Babyboy
I haven't been back to Fan Fiction for some years now. This was a wonderful story to welcome me back!
5/15/2017 c1 1Darth Becky 726
And to all a good night!

Even though I'm typing this at 3:00 in the afternoon!
6/24/2014 c1 10Hummingbird The Transformer
Lol! Elizabeth's all like "I shall rip off your clothing in front off God and everybody!" I laughed so hard at that line!
7/13/2013 c1 36MidnightRosebud
Please tell me you write stories for a living and/or for fun, because you truly have a gift with words. The fluidity and ease with which you used them has admittedly left me envious and in awe. XD Cheers!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us. This story had me hooked from the first sentence, and I thoroughly enjoyed every last minute of it. :) Thank you!
5/5/2013 c1 23Madhatter1981
This is beautiful, been laughing since nearly the beginning of it. Love the part about Jack feeling sorry for the trouble Gov. Swann must have had in raising Elizabeth. Found the fact, in the second and third movie, that Elizabeth was fairly horny rather amusing.

Mad.
4/20/2013 c1 23Peacockgirl
Every word of this is absolute perfection. It has a delightful voice, the characters are all distinct and this is also hilarious! Plus I absolutely love the concept ... poor Will & Elizabeth definitely deserve some post AWE fluff. It's so hard to pick my favorite parts when every single line is so good. But there was something about "There was, Jack marveled, already a bit of the Madonna in this wild colt of a girl." which I just loved. Also Elizabeth's announcement that she was going to rip Will's clothes off. Not too much of the Madonna!

Thank you so much for sharing!
1/9/2013 c1 79mrspencil
A tale to clear away post Christmas blues:-)

Very well done:-)

Mrs P:-)
1/7/2013 c1 64Belphegor
There's so much in this that I love - Gibbs' description of dear old Elizabeth as "twenty-five pounds of crazy in a five-pound bag", for instance, or Jack instinctively (and quite unsuccessfully) trying to hide from Norrington, Elizabeth's quip about finally having cleavage (cheeky :D), Will's "marching order"... Exactly what Christmas (or the post-Christmas period, actually) needed :o) In short, a lovely, heart-warming story, with everyone in character. Bravo!
1/7/2013 c1 50Jennifer Lynn Weston
Such a wonderful happy Christmas story! Thank you muchly, Ms Honorat!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service