for Shattered Mirrors

12/29/2018 c4 Guest
All I can say about Artemis in this story is what a BITCH!
7/24/2016 c6 11Roxy-Bluff
This story is an absolute delight!
I'm saving your stories like a dessert to eat it slowly and enjoy every bite.
I absolutely love the endind!
6/4/2014 c6 16Violently Red
My heart is like, breaking and mending at the same time. THIS WAS AMAZINGGG! I loved it so much.
10/2/2013 c6 4Irenerb
Love it. Cute story
5/11/2013 c6 mark in Orlando
That was perfect . You write so many amazing stories, but this one is one of my favorites thanks.
2/7/2013 c6 4HelenaWayne10
That was really good! I enjoyed it throughly! I wish there was more! But when the story kept going and then WABAM! All the sudden, this surprise element of the story would pop out and I'd be like, "HOLY MOTHER OF BATMAN!" Yeah, there were a few surprises that I wasn't expecting...At. All. When I was reading I didn't review on any of the other chapters because I could. Not. Stop. Reading. You had me captivated! It was fantastic! Keep writing!
1/18/2013 c6 36Hockeygirl28
I did not see that coming, great chapter
1/18/2013 c6 Guest
Please, I really hope this isn't over! If so I will be incredibly sad because its just that good!
1/18/2013 c6 1Shokugeki no DxD
This was excellent. I didn't realize it was going to end so soon, but you finished it off really well. I really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to your next story.
1/15/2013 c1 36Hockeygirl28
Oooh ominous prologue, I like it
1/15/2013 c5 1Shokugeki no DxD
Great chapter. I hate the cliffhanger though. I need to know where the program came from. Not to mention, more spitfire. Anyway, I hope you update soon.
1/15/2013 c5 4Bumbleboy92
I wonder what happened?! Sucks to be me.
1/13/2013 c4 Bumbleboy92
Oh my, I just realized Alfred Einstein. Never recognized Alfred there. Wow.
1/11/2013 c4 1Shokugeki no DxD
Well I was definitely not expecting what happened at the end of this chapter at all. I am really excited to see how that plays out though. I can't wait till the next chapter.
1/11/2013 c4 15Geist1321