for The Shinso Gambit

4/8/2018 c18 2johnnyrocker76
I know it's been a long time since you're last chapter but if you're still alive I hope you come back and finish this someday. I was rather enjoying this story a lot.
9/24/2016 c18 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
6/16/2016 c9 1Darknessdawns
Well honestly you have an interesting story here, but I just don't feel its the one for me. Don't get me wrong. Over all its rather well written and seems to have an interesting storyline. I just have trouble keeping with it due to it being so AU. Unfortunately it is also unfinished. Personally I would probably enjoy this more if I had not finished the Manga.
5/31/2016 c5 1OceanRider1
oh I can't help it. Friendship Is Magic!
10/17/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat
You forgot an apostrophe in 'Dark Lord's hope' in the summary.
7/14/2015 c18 Primogenitor
I know I'm a bit late here but you have a great story. I don't know if you've given up or you are just suffering from severe writers block but it'd be great if you continued this story. I really like it.
12/18/2014 c18 1Corvo Regandorf
I like the story it's shows what could of happened in the anime if they changed our main character and add the fairy tale plot it would've made the show run into it's third season and it would of gave the viewers a definite shipping instead of harem.

I honestly hope that you over come and conquer your writers block so you are able to update. This is a great story that it would be a shame to let it wither away.
12/13/2014 c18 3zackie1987
this story is awsome i hope you write more
7/1/2014 c9 11Gamera68
That was quick!
7/1/2014 c6 Gamera68
Good chapter and I never expected that sort of solution.

Oh by the way, the plural of succubus is "succubi". (As in more than one or the species in general)
Not a big deal but it was kinda off-putting the way you spelled it originally.

Sorry about that!
7/1/2014 c2 Gamera68
That won't bode well for Tsukune as I'm sure Moka-san will beat him senseless, LOL
7/1/2014 c1 Gamera68
Very interesting start to stay the least, but in a good way :)
2/12/2014 c3 Billy
I like ur story
1/17/2014 c1 7Anlanther
I. N. T. E. R. E. S. T. I. N. G.
That's all I'll say for now.
1/13/2014 c9 YuukiAsuna-Chan
you just killed the story... i aint reading this shit anymore... Tsukune goes through all this shit and now she is just fucking handed it. also what the fuck happened to Vampire pride huh? Moka only did it because she likes him and he was dieing... MASSIVE fucking plot holes here, you just destroyed 1 of the biggest hurdles of the Vampires and that is there massive pride

once again, you fucked up
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »