for The Vow And Its Consequences

10/14 c2 mudblood granger
Choice 1
10/2 c26 4Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe
That last paragraph was gold!
9/10 c1 1Colonel92
Up chapter 10. It looks like you’ve not turned Severus into a vampire, which was the right choice. I’m interested in where this story goes and I’ll continue reading, but you need to practice showing not telling. If you have to explain a characters motives, you’ve not shown us enough, (for example Severus left Harry to go to the bank, so you don’t need to tell us it’s important, we have figured that out ourselves. You do the same thing with Lucius as well). There’s also a few grammatical errors throughout which are distracting. But I’m keen to see where you take it
8/29 c46 vgriffin4
EXCELLENT STORY AS ALL WAYS FROM YOU. I ENJOYED IT IT GREATLY. I FINALLY GOT TO FINISH IT AFTER SO LONG. I REALLY WISH YOU HADN'T GOT RID OF SO MANY STORIES THAT I REALLY LIKED. YOUR TWILIGHT MIXES WERE REALLY GREAT BUT I STILL ENJOY REREADING AND FINISHING READING ONES THAT YOU HAVE FINISHED. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
8/27 c1 lightner2o13
i vote non Vamp and raising Harry.
8/15 c46 mc1221318
I enjoyed the story very much. Thank you for all your hard work.
7/5 c6 Guest
Invisibly cloak? Don't you mean INVISIBILITY cloak? I think that's the funniest of your grammatical f-k ups yet. Do get a beta to correct this.
6/19 c9 angelgirl7275
More impressive. Shoe Dumbledore what he can really do. I always believed he was more powerful than Dumbledore was, and he just used him as a tool.
6/5 c41 Sheelahdog
I would love to read any one-shot chapters!
6/5 c41 Sheelahdog
I would assume that Harry knows he is a Potter since he has pictures of his parents. Also, the Dursleys called him Potter when they were mad about magic. Of course that may not give him positive feelings towards the name.
6/5 c40 Sheelahdog
I know that all the standard 'rules' for writing say that you have to have conflict; but I enjoy stories that just have fluff. I wouldn't mind reading about Draco and Harry in school, making friends and learning things. I would read that sequel.
6/5 c39 Sheelahdog
I am also interested in the children's home and who ends up there. Will Narcissa get a little girl?
6/5 c39 Sheelahdog
That was very satisfying. I am glad Dumbles got what he deserved. It will be interesting to see what happens next with Sirius and Remus. I am wondering if Neville or any of the other children will show up soon now that it is a little safer. I would hate for Harry to be so isolated for 6 more years.
6/4 c31 Sheelahdog
I really like your depiction of Lucia's. I feel like he is very in character but with different motivations driving him.
6/4 c31 Sheelahdog
I am enjoying this very much. I am sorry for not reviewing after every chapter. I have been binging it and it is hard to stop and comment. I thought the whole thing with Remus was very well done. I was a little confused with some of the initial Serius scenes. I didn't understand why Harry was scared until you explained it later. Incojldnt understand why Minnie would bring him to Harry like that without giving Sirius the background infonfirst...but I guess we all make mistakes.
3,611 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »