for The Vow And Its Consequences

1/7/2013 c1 brudabear
Love your stories.
I vote option #1 with a splash of option #2. I love watching a manipulative Dumbledore get shut down.
1/7/2013 c1 Crystal
HI your story has a good start and I think the number 2 option would be a great way to go. I think Dumbledore is a manipulative old bastard and it would be great to read a story where he doesn't get to control harry or Severus like he does in the books even if it is 'for the greater good'. Looking foreword to reading some more :)
1/7/2013 c1 12Liria Nai
How about best of both worlds lol. Sev is a vampire and raises Harry but doesn't recognise him as his mate until he's older. Nothing of course happens before that and sod what the wizards think. Lol. Like the beginning a lot.
1/7/2013 c1 MoonRose13
This story has so much potential! I like option number 1 where he is raised by either the Zabini's or the Malfoy's or maybe even the Nott's and Severus is a vampire and Harry is his mate!
1/7/2013 c1 Lup C
Definitely option two, without the vampire thing; I’d like to see where this is going. Keep up !
1/7/2013 c1 JinxShadow12320
I strongly suggest Number 2 and with out Sev being a vampire! This story has really peeked my interest and really hope to see it to its ends however far or near that may be (hopefully really far)
1/7/2013 c1 dana-san
NO VAMPIRES- NO HARRY/SEV SLASH. Sev becomes Harry's guardian and father. - Severus raises him, he's not afraid to show the world who he truly is, and Dumbledore doesnt have a hope of controlling him. Sev figures that protecting Harry is his primary job... not being Dumbledore's spy. And the consequences follow.
1/7/2013 c1 1Potter Abducted by Penguins
I pick Number 2. The thought of Harry and Severus together in a mature relationship is off-putting for me. Snape is old enough to be his father, for goodness sake! I do hope your next chapters will be a lot longer than this was. This was way too short, even for a chapter.
1/7/2013 c1 1izzywizzyme
Love it so far my fave option is number one :)
1/7/2013 c1 5FlamyAngelwings
Non Vampire Sev please
1/7/2013 c1 5Mila Pink
I loved the plot.
Sev vampire will be pretty cool, and Harry can stay with Malfoy.
kisses
1/7/2013 c1 1cara-tanaka
I'd really like to see the story play out as option 2 only without the vampire trait. I love your Severus as Harry's guardian stories. Can't wait for more. Update soon
1/7/2013 c1 15WereBunny87
I like both options...but option one sings to me the most xD
I love it so far! And I look forward to more :3