for Past and Future

This story was great!
4/14/2015 c6 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Lovely story.
8/7/2013 c6 Guest
Really adorable. Loved it!
Baby Wally, awwww! 33
I love how, even with amnesia, Dick was able to subconsciously like the name Wally after his best friend. :)
8/7/2013 c1 6runobody2
What happened to being the ward of Bruce Wayne? And does Wally know his secret ID I this fic? It's canon that he does, but I suppose it's alright if you skip that.
8/7/2013 c6 22edboy4926
Good story.
4/3/2013 c5 3missinashkin
Will you do an epilogue? Please?
3/13/2013 c5 22tigrun
love it please continue the awesome story ican't wait to see who is the mom
1/20/2013 c5 2FandomsAreMyReality
A sequel would be amazing! :D I would love to see some Father/Son time with Bruce and Dick. DaddyBats! haha. it's one of my many weeknesses. :P but overall the story was amazing. The plot twist was so good with Cassy helping Ra's al Ghul, but I wish you would have went through with it and had her and Dick had to fight each other while they both still in love instead of Ra's just lying about it, but what you did was a-okay and made for a very good ending. I loved the part with Abby calling Bruce Batman and then Grandpa. TOO CUTE! keep on writing! ;)
1/11/2013 c5 Guest
Awesome ending! I would totally love a sequel. ;)
1/11/2013 c5 purplestar
Amazing i love it and the part that said bruce smile in 7 years so sweet make a sequel pleasee i want to know what artemis was going to have a girl boy or both because there baby will be best friends with abby and wally for the sequel it would be awsome if abby wants to be a heroe and there perents could worried about her safety bacaue of cassy past buy wonderful storie
1/11/2013 c5 Lexibob1
Awesome story! So glad Bruce finally made an appearance. :)
1/11/2013 c5 viet girl14
This was a cool story. Maybe for a sequel you can have Abby learn the truth about her parents or whatever. Can't wait to see what you do.
viet girl14
1/10/2013 c4 2SuperNerdDC
god you left it on a cliff hanger love the chapter tho
1/10/2013 c4 9Kaycee Columbell
Oh snap! Things are gonna go down...
1/10/2013 c4 5Aileen Jones
Buh Dah Buh Dah Buuuuh! I'm lovin' it! (to corny?) :)
25 Page 1 2 Next »