for A New Addiction

7/31/2017 c1 Guest
That was so fucking funny. And sexy. Proper smut
7/14/2014 c1 6Andartha
Finger-licking is one of those things that I find immensely erotic, so this certainly hit all the right buttons with me.

Kudos for perfectly describing what such an oppressive, moist heat in summer feels like (I once spent four weeks in Tokyo in the summer, and I empathize with Ursa from the bottom of my heart.)

Also, that decree of Azulon's? Totally sounds like something that crotchety, sour old geezer would do.

(And butterfly-hamsters? One of the cutest creations I've come across so far.)

Ozai and Ursa getting it on, fast, with no reservations, just going for it was very, very hot. The perfect bit of spice to go eith that chocolate. _
6/28/2013 c1 AlchemyandDepression
A love struck Ozai? Huh ... I like it! :D
3/28/2013 c1 rushingwonder
Oh...this was lovely. Made my night.
1/12/2013 c1 35InsanityRunsInMyBlood
Fuck yes! XD will there be another chapter?
1/9/2013 c1 ArrayePL
Loved it.
1/8/2013 c1 Ozai
exfirelordozai here.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT YOU MADE ME SMILE SADISTICALLY AND I SHAMEFULLY READ THIS 4 TIMES IN A SPAN OF 30 MINUTES SAVORING THE VERY BOWLS THAT IS THIS FIC. ONCE AGAIN YOU PROVE TO BE MY FAVORITE WRITER. PEASANT.
1/8/2013 c1 5LadyAvatar
This is definitely one of the most delicious bits of smut I've read in a while, but what made this story so excellent was Ursa's lovely realization of just who her partner was. And then this line was just gold:

"His brow furrowed and he looked lost, unsure how to handle a furious naked crying woman."

Flawless. Just, perfect. Thank you so much for this piece, and I hope you will soon be inspired to craft more delicious Urzai. Perhaps you'll do a follow-up to this story? :P